Technical Recruiter, Data at Reddit
Reddit is a network of more than 100,000 communities where people can dive into anything through experiences built around their interests, hobbies and passions. Reddit users submit, vote and comment on content, stories and discussions about the topics they care about the most. From pets to parenting, there’s a community for everybody on Reddit and with more than 52 million daily active users, it is home to the most open and authentic conversations on the internet. For more information, visit redditinc.com.
Reddit is continuing to grow our teams with the best talent. We're completely remote friendly and will continue to be after the pandemic.
We’re looking for a Technical Recruiter to own Reddit’s Data Science and Data Platform Engineering recruiting efforts. You will work with leadership within these orgs to build an inclusive end to end hiring strategy that identifies, evaluates and wins top talent. Reddit’s mission is to bring community and belonging to everyone on the planet and you will be responsible for bringing this to life in every candidate’s experience. You will represent Reddit’s employer brand and use every touchpoint with your candidates to share Reddit’s story and sell the opportunity/company.
Because Reddit is experiencing rapid growth, your primary responsibilities will evolve over time and there is significant opportunity to drive impact within Reddit.
What You’ll Do:
- Full-cycle recruitment (sourcing, screening, closing) for Data Science & Data platform roles and other technical teams as needed
- Partner with Data Science and Engineering leadership within the Data_IRL org to engage top talent
- Consult with hiring managers to craft holistic recruiting strategies
- Develop an unbiased and efficient interview process for each position
- Own entire Data Platform/Science team specific recruiting metrics and pipeline
- Apply a data-driven approach to manage hiring manager expectations and preemptively share hiring funnel metrics
- Build an inclusive workforce, one Snoo at a time
Who You Might Be:
- 3-5 years of full cycle recruiting experience with at least 1 year of experience working as an internal technical recruiter
- Track record for scaling companies and technical teams
- Self-directed, demonstrated ability to innovate and bias toward action in a fast-paced environment
- Results-oriented with a strong customer and business focus
- Strong understanding and curiosity of the current technology landscape
- A consultative mindset, demonstrated ability to diagnose challenges and problem solve
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- Proficiency with Applicant Tracking Systems (Greenhouse, Lever etc.)
Reddit is committed to providing reasonable accommodations for qualified individuals with disabilities and disabled veterans in our job application procedures. If you need assistance or an accommodation due to a disability, please contact us at [email protected].