DISQO is changing the way that the world’s largest brands, agencies and consumer intelligence companies get to know their consumers. We’ve built the first identity-based platform that combines consumer attitudes and behaviors together to power the most accurate and predictive insights solutions for our customers, and we do all of that with the willing participation of our consumers and without using outdated technologies like third-party cookies. We help our customers get a cross-platform view into consumer sentiment, measure advertising effectiveness, analyze consumer purchase journeys, and ultimately grow their brands.
Our mission at DISQO is to engage people to share their opinions and behaviors openly to help our customers make the right decisions. With over one million active members sharing their attitudes and behaviors, DISQO is looking to expand, improve and create world-class applications for people to openly share their data for research.
We’re looking for a thoughtful, thorough and strategic Contract Talent Sourcer to partner with our Recruiting team to help support growth on our talented teams across our company.
What you will do:
- Work closely with Recruiters and hiring managers to deeply understand the requirements of the role, the function and how it fits into the organization.
- Manage outreach campaigns to identified candidates.
- Utilize Google, LinkedIn Recruiter, Indeed, SeekOut, Dice and other sites to identify potential candidates.
- Build trusted and long-term relationships with hiring managers to guarantee a steady stream of qualified candidates.
- Create and compose compelling messaging that highlights the exciting technical challenges and incredible culture at Disqo.
- Conduct phone interviews with candidates and record detailed summaries of your conversations.
- Serve as the company’s cultural gatekeeper and ensure the preservation of Disqo’s core values.
- Track and maintain a real time record of candidate pipelines for each role.
- Provide weekly, monthly, and quarterly reports on top-of-the-funnel metrics; including outreach performance, response rates, and pass-through rates.
What you bring to the table:
- 3+ years of sourcing experience with in-house technical recruiting team, search firm, or agency
- Self-motivated, action-oriented, and eager to learn - you are constantly looking for opportunities to improve your craft and are receptive to feedback, and get excited about solving problems.
- A strong networker - able to build rapport and long term relationships with candidates and hiring teams.
- Detail oriented with strong follow-up and follow-through skills
- You have a passion for sourcing and experience in a full-cycle recruiting role is a plus
- You thrive in a fast paced environment and dedicated to a seamless recruiting process
- Proven ability to juggle and prioritize multiple time-sensitive tasks
- Experience with LinkedIn Recruiter required
- Experience using Lever ATS preferable
- Experience in technical sourcing
Perks & Benefits:
·100% covered Medical/Dental/Vision for employee, 80% for dependents
·Flexible work hours
·Catered lunches 3x a week
·Onsite Fitness Program
·Discounted Gym Membership
·Paid Maternity/Paternity leave
·Travel Assistance Program
·24/7 Counseling Services offered to employees
DISQO is an equal opportunity employer. Discovery, innovation, and growth are possible when we open ourselves to new possibilities, perspectives, and approaches. That’s why, at DISQO, we welcome, support, and empower individuals from diverse backgrounds. Exceptional teams are rooted in extraordinary people, each with a unique story and a compelling set of skills. DISQO does not discriminate against employees based on race, color, religion, sex, national origin, gender identity or expression, age, disability, pregnancy (including childbirth, breastfeeding, or related medical condition), genetic information, protected military or veteran status, sexual orientation, or any other characteristic protected by applicable federal, state or local laws.
*Recruiting firms that submit resumes to DISQO without first entering into a written contract will not be entitled to any compensation on candidates referred by that firm.