Sr. Human Resources Manager at Fluidra North America (Salt Lake City, UT)
Fluidra is seeking a Sr. Human Resources Manager to join the North American team at our Salt Lake City, UT office.
WHAT YOU WILL CONTRIBUTE
Reporting to the Director, Human Resources Operations, Fluidra NA and functioning in a shared services environment, the Sr. Human Resources Manager position requires a talented, driven, experienced HR leader who has multiple direct reports in other sites and work closely with management across all key HR areas as a business partner.
Based in our Salt Lake City office, this highly visible role will be responsible for managing the
day to day HR operations and providing general HR support including employee relations, training, compensation, timekeeping management, employee recognition programs and event planning etc. for 400+ employees in our West Coast region. Incumbent must be able to utilize core skills such as critical thinking, problem solving, communication, influencing and facilitation to implement HR initiatives and effect organizational change. In addition, the Sr. Human Resources Manager will work closely with the Director, HR Operations, Fluidra NA HR team and West Coast HR Site Representatives to drive the Company’s organizational values implementation strategy.
The Sr. Human Resources Manager will be part of a lean, cohesive, high-performing HR team and will work closely with the Director, HR Operations, Fluidra NA to develop strategy, define department objectives, set process improvement goals, and lead Human Resources projects as needed. Additionally, you will:
- Originate and lead HR practices and objectives that will provide an employee-oriented, high
performance, world-class culture that emphasizes our values (customer collaboration
focused, innovate, and pursue excellent, lean thinking, teamwork, honesty, and trust, and
passion for results) and goal attainment to support the recruitment and ongoing
development of a superior workforce across all levels within the organization
- Lead organizational change initiatives, and implement leadership development,
talent/performance management, training, career path and succession planning programs
- Drive on-boarding processes to ensure the retention and success of top talent
- Provide HR expertise in employee relations and compliance matters, handling employee
issues, including disciplinary actions, conducting internal employee relations investigations
and drafting related documentation
- Develop and present effective HR, management, and leadership training sessions and
workshops with all levels of employees (from executive to direct labor)
- Develop and implement HR metrics/scorecards to measure the effectiveness of HR
initiatives and provide quantitative data for decision making
- Assist, advise and coach all levels of management on Human Resources issues
- Effectively create highly professional written and oral HR communications, including
executive summaries, PowerPoint presentations, Excel spreadsheets, public speaking, ER
investigation report writing, maintain professional interactions with all levels of employees
(Executive to direct labor)
- Key Relationships:
- Sr. Vice President, Human Resources and Organizational Development
- Director, Human Resources Operations, Fluidra NA
- Director, Human Resources Talent Acquisition and Strategy, Fluidra NA
- Site Management Team
- Fluidra HR Team
WHAT WE SEEK
- 7 + years total HR experience with progressive roles increasing in responsibility including 3 + years of HR Leadership experience managing a multifunctional HR team
- Experience in training design, development. and implementation
- High Proficiency with Microsoft Office Applications (Outlook, Word, Excel, PowerPoint)
- Excellent presentation and communication skills, both written and oral
- Strong project management, time management, organization, facilitation, and communication skills
- Ability to work in a demanding and dynamic fast-paced environment with the flexibility to
adjust to changing priorities and deadlines
- Strong desire to consistently perform at high levels, achieve the best, motivate others and
commit to creating a world class HR function/team
- Approachable, professional, positive attitude that leads to the creation of effective
relationships with internal and external customers
- Demonstrated knowledge of applicable state and federal employment and wage & hour laws
- Must have site manufacturing experience
- Experience working in a large matrixed organization
- Experience in managing employees both at site and at other sites within the organization
- Ability to analyze and present data to effectively influence data driven business decisions
- Ability to take initiative with strong follow through and responsiveness
- Bachelor’s Degree required (major in Human Resources, Organizational Behavior, Psychology, Labor Relations, Business Management or related field)
- Fluidra is a professional, performance-driven culture in which leaders with large egos do not find success. The Sr. Human Resources Manager will interact with executives, managers, and employees at all levels. Candidates should bring confidence backed by ability, a hands-on approach, capable to manage all facets of the employment lifecycle, a strong sense of ownership and purpose, and passion focused on helping Fluidra succeed.
- Ability to develop strong partnerships with business leaders
- Ability to develop strong performance focused teams committed to delivering consistent
- Collaborative team member able to work cross-functionally
- Is entrepreneurial and continually seeks areas for improvement and is willing to take
appropriate risks to help the Company succeed
- Works and inspires others to work at high performance levels; creates an environment that
cultivates employee pride of ownership in their work and an environment emphasizing
- High integrity, capable of maintaining confidentiality, worthy of trust; credibility is built upon
integrity and professionalism
- Actively listens, translates, and reacts objectively, even in stressful interchanges
- Excellent communication skills both orally and written; able to facilitate and influence
- Strategic thinker, but detailed operator; demonstrate solid judgment, plan and accomplish
goals and champion ethical business practices at all times
- Able to operate in a fast-paced organization and handle multiple projects simultaneously
- Ability to complete assignments within specified time frame; must be willing to work, not just
delegate, and put in the hours needed to get the job done
WHAT WE OFFER
An exciting opportunity to dive in and begin your career with a company that offers a competitive total rewards package that includes:
- Paid vacation
- Full range of health benefits including medical, dental & vision, short & long-term disability
- 401(K) matching (100% of first 3% contributed, 50% of the next 2%)
- Health and wellness programs / gym reimbursement
- Educational assistance up to $7,000 per year
- On-site self-service café / free gourmet coffee stations
- Company sponsored FUN events!
- Generous product discounts
WHY WORK FOR FLUIDRA?
We’re an industry‐leading, global company with a legacy of innovation. Offering an extensive array of quality‐designed pool and spa equipment, our portfolio includes some of the most trusted brands in the business: Polaris®, Jandy®, CMP, S.R. Smith, and Zodiac®. We also sell products under the Cover‐Pools®, iAquaLink®, Grand Effects® , Dell® and Nature2® names.
Recognized as the foremost provider of reliable and visionary pool equipment, our reach extends worldwide across both the residential and commercial pool and wellness markets. We now have over 7,000 employees, a presence in over 45 countries and the combined resources to accelerate innovation in critical areas like energy-efficiency, robotics and the Internet of Things.
Our focus is on creating the perfect pool and wellness experience responsibly. We take our mission to heart, and our employees embody the passion for results, teamwork, and user focus that get us there.
In the pursuit of product excellence, Fluidra takes its corporate values to heart. We implement these guiding principles in everything we do: passion for success, honesty & trust, customer collaboration, teamwork, learn and adapt, excellence and Innovation.
For a deeper dive into our corporate culture, click here.