At Kin + Carta, we’ve got opportunities to offer you — for growth, for leadership, for big, world-changing impact and for, dare we say it, fun. We are a global workforce that is committed to building a world that works better for everyone. And that starts with our Kin. That’s why we’re proud of:
- The life we create within our virtual walls, every day
- Being B Corp certified
- Our honor as a “Best Large Firm to Work For” by Consulting Magazine
Kin + Carta is looking for a driven Senior Technical Recruiter. You will focus on recruiting full-time and contract technologists for Kin + Carta.
Whoever you are, wherever you’re from and whoever you love, you’ll find an open door at Kin + Carta. It’s yours to walk through if you’re passionate about building a better world for everyone! If you’re keen to be part of a diverse and inclusive culture that plays to people’s strengths and thrives on togetherness, join a BCorp that will support your goals.
You are able to source, engage, and close candidates in a highly competitive tech talent market. You thrive in a fast paced, high growth environment, we made over 550 hires last year! You provide an outstanding candidate experience and have a passion for connecting talented individuals with opportunities that align with their interests and expertise. You are passionate about diversity, equity, inclusion and know the impact you can make.
- Proactively and creatively network and source in the market to develop candidate relationships for full time and contingent roles
- Utilize various recruiting tools and social media techniques to identify, source, and ultimately hire the best possible candidate
- Pre-screen candidates over the phone, drive the interview process, and follow-up with hiring managers for feedback
- Work with leaders to build out structured interview processes to ensure a fair and equitable process for each candidate
- Work within our Applicant Tracking System (Greenhouse), ensuring the most accurate information is available and reportable
- Research and build partnerships with community organizations that support K+C’s IDEA (Inclusion, Diversity, Equity, and Awareness) goals
We’re a hands-on team, willing to jump in wherever necessary - you may be helping out with other initiatives as needed and encouraged to bring new, creative ideas to the table
We want all new hires to succeed in their role at Kin + Carta. That's why we've outlined the job requirements below. To be considered for this role, it's important that you meet all Minimum Qualifications. If you do not meet all of the Preferred Qualifications, we still encourage you to apply.
- 5 years technical recruiting experience in an agency or technical organization
- Demonstrated success at proactively sourcing candidates on LinkedIn and other social media platforms
- Demonstrated success in sourcing and building a pipeline of freelance talent
- Demonstrated success negotiating with and closing candidates
- Experience utilizing an Applicant Tracking System (ATS)
- Strong relationship building with candidates and hiring managers to facilitate the interview process, negotiations, closing strategies, and presentation of offers
- Proven track record in recruiting to meet business needs and manage multiple job requisitions at one time
- Strong communication, interpersonal, and analytical skills
- Flexible with the ability to work in a fast-paced environment - priorities are constantly shifting, and we stay agile to adjust and support our business needs
- Successful history of staffing positions at all project levels and experience with all phases and roles of a Software Development Lifecycle
- Diligent record-keeping relative to candidate tracking and applicant flow documentation
- Experience with specialized sourcing tools
- Experience with the Applicant Tracking System Greenhouse is a huge plus!
This is a full-time salaried position. The salary range for this role is $70-$90K, depending on experience.
About Kin + Carta
Kin + Carta is a global digital transformation consultancy committed to working alongside our clients to build a world that works better #ForEveryone. Our 1,700 curious minds make creative connections between people, data and technology to create connected outcomes across the full lifecycle of the product and platform ecosystems.
We’re makers, builders and creators by nature, and we come to work every day to build experiences for some of the world’s most influential companies. We help businesses accelerate their digital roadmap, rapidly innovate, modernize their systems, enable their teams and optimize for continued growth.
We are a technology business with trust and human connection at its heart. As a Certified B Corp, our triple bottom line focus on people, the planet and profit is at the core of everything we do.
We welcome our Kin to show up as their full selves every day. Because this is so important to us, Kin + Carta is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. To read further about our commitment to Inclusion, Diversity, Equity and Awareness, check out the IDEA page on our website.
If you need accommodations at any point in the application or interview process, please let us know.