Ro is the healthcare technology company building a patient-centric healthcare system. Ro's vertically-integrated primary care platform powers a personalized, end-to-end healthcare experience from diagnosis, to delivery of medication, to ongoing care. With a nationwide provider network, in-home care API, and proprietary pharmacy distribution centers, Ro is the only company to seamlessly connect telehealth and in-home care, diagnostics, and pharmacy services nationwide to provide high-quality, affordable healthcare without the need for insurance. Since 2017, Ro has facilitated more than six million digital healthcare visits in nearly every county in the United States, including 98% of primary care deserts. Ro also provides its patient-centric solutions including Workpath, its in-home care API, and Kit, its at-home diagnostic testing service, to other healthcare companies. Visit Ro.co for more information.
Ro was named #2 in Wellness on Fast Company's 2019 list of the World's Most Innovative Companies, listed by Inc. Magazine as a Best Place to Work in 2020 and 2021, and named one of FORTUNE's 2021 Best Workplaces In Health Care.
As a Senior Technical Recruiter, you’ll partner directly with our technology teams to discover, recruit, and hire top talent. You’re a versatile full-cycle recruiter, able to float effortlessly between both the recruiting team and the business to create and sustain productive partnerships, while providing an exceptional candidate experience. You enjoy the challenge of finding and engaging passive talent, and will lead by example on hiring initiatives and processes that will help Ro scale.
What you'll do:
- Drive the full cycle recruitment process - source candidates for a variety of technical roles, interview, recommend, and host them virtually onsite for interviews
- Build strong relationships with candidates and provide high touch candidate experiences
- Build strong relationships with your business partners, truly understanding what they need and how to best source and assess candidates accordingly
- Partner effectively with Talent Sourcers throughout the full lifecycle of the recruitment process to deliver top talent to the business
- Leverage metrics to monitor and optimize the recruiting process and provide data-driven recommendations
- Manage the offer and closing process, keeping a pulse on market data and trends to ensure competitive and responsible packages
- Maintain the ATS (Lever) and provide timely and thoughtful feedback to all candidates to maintain data integrity
- Anticipate the needs of the business, strategizing outside-the-box for sourcing, recruiting, and employer branding initiatives
What you'll bring:
- 6+ years as an in-house tech recruiter at a tech startup or growth tech company
- Demonstrable knowledge of technologies and career paths for software engineers, data team, product managers, and product designers
- Domain expertise and depth of expertise hiring experienced technologist in either Core Engineering or Product (Design or Product Management) roles
- Ability to effectively influence and act as a thought partner to Hiring Managers and technical stakeholders
- Proven track record of being able to source and hire senior software engineers and product managers
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- Ability to shift focus and priorities easily, iterating quickly to do the best thing for our candidates and our team
At Ro, we believe that our diverse perspectives are our biggest strengths — and that embracing them will create real change in healthcare. As an equal opportunity employer, we are committed to building an inclusive environment where you can be you.