Reports to: Director of Recruiting
Compensation USD Range compliant with CO regulation: $110,000K to $130,000K base plus equity - depending on experience level
What We Do:
Founded in 2015 by former NSA cyber operators, Huntress was built on a simple premise: to force hackers to earn every inch of their access.
Today’s cyber-attacks aren’t limited to large organizations with the security tools that can ward off threats. Hackers don't discriminate and will find a way to penetrate any vulnerability in any size business.
Huntress enables IT providers and resellers to stop hidden threats that sneak past preventive security tools.
Through a combination of expert human threat hunters, a comprehensive platform, and a desire to make the world a safer place, we’re working to deliver cybersecurity to the 99%—those small to midsize businesses that make up the backbone of our economy.
Join the hunt and help us stop hackers in their tracks!
What You’ll Do:
Huntress is seeking a Senior Technical Recruiter to execute our talent acquisition strategy and hire the best talent as we continue to grow. We closed our $40M Series B funding this year and are poised for significant growth - from building our client partnerships to adding talent across the company.
We’re looking for someone with experience in full life cycle technical recruiting, with significant experience recruiting in the engineering, product, and technical leadership space. In this role one will work closely with leadership, sourcing, and screening candidates, as well as building and maintaining a candidate centric process. In addition to recruiting, play a key role in employment branding and culture projects.
A key function will be to bring creative sourcing strategies to help us hunt and find the best talent to include building diverse pipelines, conferences, and job fairs.
- Be a business partner to hiring managers to develop and update job descriptions and job specifications
- Provide insight and leadership to help improve and build a strong, candidate-centric recruiting process
- Source and recruit candidates using a variety of methods; including industry groups and minority talent communities
- Experience with Slack, G-suite, scheduling, and holding video interviews, as well as technical candidate screening, and evaluation
- Screen candidate resumes and conduct interviews to assess relevant knowledge, experience, aptitudes, and compensation alignment
- Provide analytical and well-documented recruiting reports to the executive team
- Utilize creative sourcing and outreach strategies to engage potential candidates
- A minimum of 7 years proven experience as a full-cycle recruiter hiring for a variety of technical roles including; software engineers, QA/SDET, design, product, IT, and leadership roles
- Experience with Diversity & Inclusion initiatives
- Excited to be part of a small but growing team
What We Offer:
- 100% remote work environment - since our founding in 2015
- Generous paid time off policy including vacation, sick time, and paid holidays
- 12 weeks paid parental leave
- Highly competitive and comprehensive medical, dental, and vision benefits plans
- 401(k) with 5% contribution regardless of employee contribution
- Life and Disability insurance plans
- Stock options for all full-time employees
- One-time $500 stipend to build/upgrade home office
- Annual allowance for education and professional development assistance
- $75 USD/month digital reimbursement
Huntress is committed to creating a culture of inclusivity where every single member of our team is valued, has a voice, and is empowered to show up to work every day as their full self.
We do not discriminate based on race, ethnicity, color, ancestry, national origin, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability, veteran status, genetic information, marital status or any other legally protected status.
We do discriminate against hackers who try to exploit small businesses.
If you require reasonable accommodation in completing this application, interviewing, completing any pre-employment testing, or otherwise participating in the employee selection process, please direct your inquiries to [email protected] Please note non-accommodation requests to this inbox will not receive a response.