Senior Digital Marketing Specialist, Talent Attraction at Toast (Remote)
Toast is driven by building the restaurant platform that helps restaurants adapt, take control, and get back to what they do best: building the businesses they love. Our Employer Brand team focuses on providing talent attraction strategies to grow awareness of Toast as an employer of choice and enhancing candidate and prospect engagement to increase top-of-funnel targets.
About this roll* (Responsibilities)
- Create and implement brand awareness and recruitment marketing strategies specific to a business unit, talent pool and geographic region across our owned and paid media (e.g. careers site, SEO, email campaigns, career events and more)
- Oversee our career website and grow engagement and conversion rates within our Talent Community
- Partner with Talent Acquisition and business leaders to identify objectives, craft strategy and project plans to achieve effective integrated marketing programs and candidate experience, specifically on the career website and CRM
- Assist in enhancing existing digital marketing channels to reflect our global growth strategy
- Measure, analyze, and report performance through providing campaign summaries. Apply this performance data to understand the success of each campaign and make recommendations for future efforts.
Do you have the right ingredients*? (Requirements)
- A minimum of two years of experience focused on recruitment marketing and employer branding.
- Previous experience with using data to build and improve multi-channel recruitment marketing campaigns, including experience with a CMS, CRM and other technologies
- Excellent project management skills, detailed-oriented, highly organized with the ability to lead multiple project deadlines efficiently
Special Sauce* (Nonessential Skills/Nice to Haves)
- Experience in global talent attraction (specifically in the US, Canada, UK, Ireland, and/or India)
Our Spread of Total Rewards
- Unlimited Vacation
- Sabbatical opportunity after five years
- Professional Development Reimbursement Program
- Commitment to Employee Wellness through resources such as a quarterly Wellness Stipend
- Various peer and company recognition programs
- 401(k) and matching
- Medical, Dental, & Vision Coverage
- Mental Health Benefits
- Subsidized backup childcare
*Bread puns encouraged but not required
We are Toasters
Diversity, Equity, and Inclusion is Baked into our Recipe for Success.
At Toast our employees are our secret ingredient. When they are powered to succeed, Toast succeeds.
The restaurant industry is one of the most diverse industries. We embrace and are excited by this diversity, believing that only through authenticity, inclusivity, high standards of respect and trust, and leading with humility will we be able to achieve our goals.
Baking inclusive principles into our company and diversity into our design provides equitable opportunities for all and enhances our ability to be first in class in all aspects of our industry.
Bready* to make a change? Apply today!
Toast is committed to creating an accessible and inclusive hiring process. As part of this commitment, we strive to provide reasonable accommodations for persons with disabilities to enable them to access the hiring process. If you need an accommodation to access the job application or interview process, please contact [email protected]
For roles based in the United States: As part of our commitment to the health and safety of our employees and their families, all individuals entering our US workspaces are required to provide proof of full vaccination against COVID-19 unless they have an approved medical or religious accommodation.