Recruiting Coordinator (Contract) at Atlassian
We are looking for a Recruiting Coordinator to help us guide candidates through a world-class application experience. This person will be responsible for coordinating day-to-day recruiting efforts within the parameters of our larger global recruitment strategy.
The Recruiting Coordinator will manage and support recruitment processes; respond to recruitment-related email inquiries; perform data entry, track applicant status and ensure the resume/hiring database is updated and current. This person will work with Recruiters and Hiring Managers to coordinate and schedule interviews as requested. This person will support the candidate experience with travel preparations, itineraries, recommendations, etc., including greeting and hosting candidates on-site and ensuing they have a top notch candidate experience.
The Recruiting Coordinator will have a proven ability to take initiative, adapt quickly to changing priorities, work with a high sense of urgency and build strong, productive relationships. This person has a passion for the recruiting industry and a sincere desire to expand your exposure to this field.
More about you
- You are sharp, organized, and committed to "getting it done"
- You can handle high volume, and understand the importance of prioritizing
- Your favorite t-shirt says, "I've already done that"
- You're professional and savvy, but don't take yourself too seriously
- You have superior customer service skills
- You take initiative; resourceful in hunting for information and unafraid to ask questions
- You possess excellent attention to detail, including accuracy in spelling, grammar, and punctuation
- You have strong follow-up skills; keeps all the balls in the air
- You have prior hands-on experience with HR systems preferred (Workday, applicant tracking systems, etc.).
More about what you'll do
- Communicate with and provide information to candidates , recruiters and the interviewing community
- Manage candidate logistics during interview process
- Provide an exceptional candidate experience
- Assist in recruiting operational projects and strategies
More about our benefits
Whether you work in an office or a distributed team, Atlassian is highly collaborative and yes, fun! To support you at work (and play) we offer some fantastic perks: ample time off to relax and recharge, flexible working options, five paid volunteer days a year for your favourite cause, an annual allowance to support your learning & growth, unique ShipIt days, a company paid trip after five years and lots more.
More about Atlassian
Creating software that empowers everyone from small startups to the who's who of tech is why we're here. We build tools like Jira, Confluence, Bitbucket, and Trello to help teams across the world become more nimble, creative, and aligned-collaboration is the heart of every product we dream of at Atlassian. From Amsterdam and Austin, to Sydney and San Francisco, we're looking for people who want to write the future and who believe that we can accomplish so much more together than apart. At Atlassian, we're committed to an environment where everyone has the autonomy and freedom to thrive, as well as the support of like-minded colleagues who are motivated by a common goal to: Unleash the potential of every team .
We believe that the unique contributions of all Atlassians is the driver of our success. To make sure that our products and culture continue to incorporate everyone's perspectives and experience we never discriminate on the basis of race, religion, national origin, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, age, or marital, veteran, or disability status.
All your information will be kept confidential according to EEO guidelines.
If your experience looks a little different from what we've identified and you think you can rock the role, we'd love to learn more about you.
Learn more about Atlassian's culture, interviewing flow, and hiring process by checking out our Candidate Resource Hub .
Pursuant to the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance, we will consider for employment qualified applicants with arrest and conviction records.