Recruiter II - Sales and Marketing $5000 Sign On Bonus at Spectrum (Charlotte, NC)
The Spectrum Recruiter II works with Functional Team Leaders and Sr HR Leader to determine hiring requirements. Partners with hiring managers to recruit and select qualified candidates. Analyzes hiring metrics to identify areas of opportunity for improved quality of hire. Recommends process improvements to reduce time to fill metric. Align recruitment practices to employment branding. Ensures compliance with EEO, FCC and AAP requirements.
MAJOR DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- Works with Senior Leadership and Sr HR Leader to develop comprehensive recruitment strategy.
- Screens, selects, interviews and evaluates potential candidates including experienced and campus hires.
- Identifies alternative recruitment methods such as online recruitment methods, professional organizations, technical programs and universities to target technically skilled individuals requiring highly specific industry certifications.
- Ensures compliance with all applicable federal, state, and local laws related to employment.
- Provides recommendations to HR Leader in determining recruitment budget to include job fairs, campus events, recruitment tools and vendor fees.
- Writes and places advertisements and job postings.
- Ensures up-to-date recruitment metrics are maintained and provided to Senior Leadership on a weekly basis, detailing hiring activity to include: number of openings, average days open, average fill days, incumbent, location, business unit, status, etc.
- Identifies opportunities for participation in job fairs, campus recruiting events and handling employment/agency inquiries.
- Promotes equal opportunity employment by analyzing results of outreach efforts and modifying recruitment efforts based on those results. Implements diversity recruitment initiatives and participates in applicable recruitment conferences and outreach efforts.
- Communicates hiring process to manager and trains hiring managers on BrassRing and EEO/FCC compliance and monitoring internal compliance with EEO/FCC requirements related to staffing.
- Ascertains applicants' qualifications by conducting interviews, tests, and reference checks, coordinates interview schedule with hiring manager and conducts intake meetings and feedback sessions.
- Maintains accurate and up-to-date recruitment and applicant files.
- Remains up-to-date on latest recruitment technologies, makes recommendations on recruitment sourcing initiatives and advises client groups of latest resources.
- Perform other duties as requested by supervisor.
Skills/Abilities and Knowledge
- Ability to read, write and speak the English language to communicate with employees, customers, suppliers, in person, on the phone, and by written communications in a clear, straight-forward, and professional manner.
- Ability to maintain confidentiality of information
- Ability to use personal computer and software applications (i.e. word processing, spreadsheet, etc.)
- Ability to analyze and interpret data to identify trends
- Knowledge of broadband products and services
- Strong Knowledge of recruitment trends and technologies
- Strong Knowledge of staffing and employment practices
- Bachelor's degree in human resources or related field, or equivalent experience
- 5-10 years recruiting/staffing experience
Related Work Experience
- Experience in Brass Ring
- High volume recruitment experience
- Corporate recruitment experience
- Experience recruiting in relevant area, at all levels up to and including VP
- Office environment
- Travel as required