Recruiter I at Spectrum (Charlotte, NC)
As one of the largest telecom companies in North America, Charter Communications employs over 90,000 people. Our talent acquisition team is responsible for identifying, acquiring, assessing, and hiring candidates to fill open positions within the business. Employer branding, future resource planning, diversifying labor force, and developing a robust candidate pipeline are the cornerstones of talent acquisition here.
BE PART OF THE CONNECTION
As a Recruiter on the Recruiting team, you'll be responsible for working with Functional Team Leaders and HR Directors to determine hiring requirements. This role includes evaluating and prescreening candidates in a high-volume recruiting environment. You will partner with hiring managers to recruit and select the most qualified candidates.
WHAT OUR RECRUITERS ENJOY MOST
- Leading the search for qualified applicants.
- Developing advertising campaigns to find applicants.
- Writing advertisements and job postings.
- Collaborating with hiring managers.
WHAT YOU'LL BRING TO SPECTRUM
- 2+ years of recruiting/staffing experience.
- Bachelor's degree or equivalent experience.
- Technical skills:
- Knowledge of recruitment trends and technologies.
- Knowledge of staffing and employment practices.
- Proficiency with MS Office.
- Excellent communication skills and the ability to work well with all levels of business users in a professional manner.
- Critical thinking and analytical skills.
- Demonstrated communications skills.
- Ability to read, write, speak and understand English.
- Ability to prioritize and organize effectively.
- Ability to maintain confidentiality of information.
- Travel Ability:
- Some Travel Required
- Office Environment
- Full time
- This position is eligible to work in a hybrid work model (combination of in-office and remote days
- Innovative Tools & Tech: Work with high-performing software and applications on the forefront of the digital telecommunications industry.
- Dynamic Growth: The growth of our industry and evolving technology will power your career as you move up or around the company.
- Supportive Teams: Who you are matters here. And, we aim to foster an inclusive workplace where every person is empowered to bring their best ideas.
- Total Rewards: See all the ways we invest in you-at work and in life
Apply now, connect a friend to this opportunity or sign up for jo b alerts !
HRC355 321826-1 321826BR