Founded in 2014, Opendoor’s mission is to empower everyone with the freedom to move. We believe the traditional real estate process is broken and our goal is simple: build a digital, end-to-end customer experience that makes buying and selling a home simple, certain and fast. We have assembled a dedicated team with diverse backgrounds to support more than 100,000 homes bought and sold with us and the customers who have selected Opendoor as a trusted partner in handling one of their largest financial transactions. But the work is far from over as we continue to grow in new markets. Transforming the real estate industry takes tenacity and dedication. It takes problem solvers and builders. It takes a tight knit community of teammates doing the best work of their lives, pushing one another to transform a complicated process into a simple one. So where do you fit in? Whether you’re passionate about real estate, people, numbers, words, code, or strategy -- we have a place for you. Real estate is broken. Come help us fix it.
About the Role
We are looking for a People Operations Specialist to join our People Operations team. We are eager to find an innovative, creative thinker to support us in providing exceptional HR support to our employees! You will be the face of the People Team to employees regarding HR policies and processes such as Onboarding, Benefits, Pay, Leaves, and HR administration.
- Providing outstanding service to employees that are seeking information or clarity around HR processes or redirecting them as appropriate
- Supporting HR transactions such as hires, terms, leaves, employee data changes, and document management through Workday
- Acting as a liaison between People Operations and other People or business departments to help resolve complex issues or proactively optimize processes
- Analyzing case management data to provide comprehensive summaries of volumes and identify trends
- Being Accountable for key metrics for performance against SLA’s, volume, quality
- Continually improving the employee self-service experience as well as knowledge of the team through the identification of trends and root cause analysis
- Maintaining process documentation and supporting the streamlining of operational processes
- Researching and providing recommendations on new technologies and services that enhance the employee experience
- A passion for being organized! You love to keep data and processes clean and updated
- Maintains professional and technical knowledge by attending educational workshops; reviewing professional publications; establishing personal networks; participating in professional societies
- Experience managing multi-state HR and Payroll practices
- Maintain critical and confidential information with the highest level of integrity
- Experience working with Workday or other HRIS system
- Experience utilizing Zendesk or other Case Resolution Systems
- Organized and detail-oriented with strong time management and multitasking skills
- Thrive in a fast-paced environment
- The ability to be flexible and can easily move between projects
- Excellent communication skills working with all departments and levels of an organization
Bonus point if
- PHR Certification
- Demonstrated experience in HR analytics
- Bachelor’s Degree or equivalent work experience
For CO Residents Only, and in accordance with C.R.S. Sec. 8-5-101 et seq., the estimated base salary range for this role is $48,000 - $58,000 per year. The estimated range is meant to reflect an anticipated salary range for the position in question-based upon market data and other factors, all of which are subject to change. Individual pay is based upon location, skills and expertise, experience, and other relevant factors. For questions about this, our pay philosophy, and other available benefits, please speak to the recruiter if you decide to apply for the role and are selected for an interview.
More About Us
To learn how we are reinventing the Real Estate industry check out our website, to hear about our culture directly from team members visit The Muse and to discover what we are building for our customers read our blog posts.
We Offer the Following Benefits and Perks
• Full medical, dental, and vision with optional 85% coverage for dependents
• Flexible vacation policy
• Generous parental leave
• Paid time off to volunteer
Please note that these benefits and perks are available only to Full Time team members and do not apply to contract roles.
Opendoor Values Openness
Read Full Job Description