Wix's People team. We're creative, proactive people who take the time to listen, explore, and analyze while leaving room for intuition when making decisions. We do HR the Wix way, meaning we make sure to have fun as part of our work and take nothing for granted. We care about our people and we play a key role in attracting, developing, and retaining the best talent for success. The People team is dedicated to making the employee experience at Wix better. We're looking for an experienced People Business Partner to work closely with managers and employees and influence positive change throughout Wix.
A great communicator with 5+ years of HR experience and 3+ years spent partnering with leadership at various levels and individual contributors. You have a proven track record of positively influencing teams and their leaders. You're an amazing listener and you're comfortable handling employee relations issues. Above all, you're passionate about making things better for everyone in a high-growth environment.
As a People Business Partner, you will:
- Be a strategic advisor to the business and drive our People strategy
- Develop and implement people development programs for supported groups
- Play an active role in building the organization and implementing strategies
- Identifying people issues and trends within the business and work together with key stakeholders in order to formulate and implement solutions
- Facilitate Compensation Review Practices
- Understand our business and how you can affect positive change.
- Handle employee relations issues
While the U.S. Wix team is WFH during Covid-19, at this time we are seeking Austin-based candidates who are able and willing to work on-site once we return to the office, in a hybrid work model.
We're proud to be an equal opportunity employer. Wix was built around the idea that everyone has the right to be successful, online. This same vision defines us as an employer: creating a work environment where everyone is welcome, and anyone has the right to succeed.