You're passionate about helping people learn and grow, and possess excellent communication skills. You'll use your unique blend of entrepreneurial spirit to build creative, scalable solutions that align our people and places!
What You Will Do:
- You'll develop measurement strategies to demonstrate business and learner impact and effectiveness, implementing feedback systems to evaluate the effectiveness of trainings
- You'll work closely with our business stakeholders to build and deliver content, and evaluate effectiveness and impact. This role is centered around enabling our people, our managers, and their long-term development as they grow within their roles at Drata
- You'll influence onboarding and enablement, and recurring training programs incorporating ongoing feedback to ensure our onboarding and training programs are world class
- Select and implement a new Performance Management Software and LMS
- Work closely with the existing team to craft and implement career development paths for all employees
- Develop a comprehensive performance review process and the necessary training to implement the strategy effectively across the organization
- Strong passion for learning about our products and markets through in-house and external training
- Develop and deliver engaging, creative, and impactful virtual, in-person, and blended programs to improve individual and organizational performance and development
- Partner with senior leaders to identify training needs for their teams. Support in the creation of individualized development plans that support individual career development objectives and company strategy in partnership with Drata leadership
- Manage overall training budgets and ensure effective use of training dollars
- Recommend learning technologies to drive scale and automation
- Apply knowledge of the company's business model and goals; uses financial and organizational data to build and document the business case for investing in learning solutions
90 Day Plan:
Within your first 90 days at Drata, we expect you will do the following:
- Focus efforts on increasing and improving our suite of management training, performance management and onboarding efforts
- Identify opportunities for iterating on existing programs and developing new ones
- 5 - 7+ years experience building and implementing Learning & Development Programming in a tech/SaaS company with consulting, coaching and facilitation experience required
- Experience working with International audiences is strongly preferred.
- Experience in Tech, fast-growing environment is preferred
- Strong interpersonal, relationship management, coaching, and customer service skills
- Deep knowledge of adult learning principles, instructional design, and measures of effective learning and development programs
- Have implemented career development and/or career paths for high-growth organizations
- Highly organized with the ability to manage multiple priorities simultaneously, comfortable with high volume workload and willing to \"roll up your sleeves\"
- Ability to identify and analyze training needs and create programs that satisfy identified skills gaps
- A passion for DEI and ability to champion the efforts throughout a global organization
- Health & Wellness: 100% coverage for medical, dental, and vision - employee and dependents.
- Learning & Development: $500 annually towards personal development opportunities.
- Unlimited PTO: Unlimited vacation policy for strong, fully charged batteries.
- 16 Weeks Paid Parental Leave: An inclusive policy to ensure you have time with your newborn or newly adopted child.
- Work Remotely: Flexible hours and work from home (especially these days!)
- 401K: Reach your financial goals while reducing your taxes
- HSA, FSA, & DCFSA: Pre-tax savings plans for healthcare and dependent care.
Drata is on a mission to help build trust across the internet.
Drata is a security and compliance automation platform that continuously monitors and collects evidence of a company's security controls, while streamlining compliance workflows end-to-end to ensure audit readiness for SOC 2, ISO 27001, HIPAA, GDPR and PCI DSS.
We all recognize the importance of earning and keeping the trust of our customers. A clean SOC 2 report proves to our customers that we do the things we say we do when it comes to protecting their data. We all want to provide our customers with that verified proof, but as SaaS veterans ourselves we've felt firsthand how burdensome achieving and maintaining a strong security and compliance posture can be at a fast-growing company.
Our team of SaaS, security, compliance, and audit experts have built a better way - with automation!