Learning & Development Co-ordinator (Remote) at Commercetools
This is us in a nutshell:
- We are singularly focused on providing all the tools and building blocks our customers need to deliver outstanding online shopping experiences and innovation across all digital touchpoints.
- In 2013 we introduced a modular, API-first cloud-native commerce platform, pioneering the headless commerce space and enabling us to build the foundation to change our whole industry for the better and re-invent ecommerce.
- Our international expansion has reached Europe, the US and Asia Pacific. In September 2021, we announced our $140m series C funding round led by global tech investor Accel, alongside existing investors Insight Partners and REWE Group, which has accelerated our global growth. We are now valued at $1.9bn, named a Leader in the 2021 Gartner® Magic Quadrant™ for Digital Commerce for the second year in a row.
We're excited to expand our People & Organisation team here at commercetools with a Learning and Development Co-ordinator. This is with the view to further developing our L&D Academy. We're able to consider candidates based in either London, Munich, Berlin, Jena or Amsterdam for this position.
At commercetools we value continuous learning and our Academy has a mission to ensure that commercetoolers from all disciplines, and from all parts of the world, have access to all of the learning content they need to flourish professionally in their roles. The Academy team will have the opportunity to expand the current learning offerings, including in the development of a comprehensive orientation program as well as competency based learning paths to ensure that commercetoolers are supported from day one.
If you're a team player who is passionate about learning and development and someone who is comfortable with taking a hands-on approach to organising trainings/workshops across a variety of formats, then we'd love to speak with you!
- Supporting the development and delivery of trainings, workshops and events, while contributing to Academy roadmap delivery
- Assisting with the development of a comprehensive orientation program, including providing operational and logistical support for multi-day in person and online events
- Contributing to the creation of our learning paths which are aligned with competencies and career paths across the organisation
- Planning and orchestrating online and in person events, including identifying and sourcing internal and external resources, trainers, speakers, etc. As well as providing logistical support
- Assessing needs and designing training/course materials, developing content, how-tos, short clips, training videos, etc.
- Maintaining knowledge of the latest trends in learning and development
- Positivity. Negativity is the enemy of progress.
- Trust & Transparency. Promote direct and continuous feedback.
- Learning. Be proud if you’ve failed at something. Think big, start small, learn fast!
What you need to succeed:
- Initial experience as an L&D Co-ordinator role (ideally within a scaling software company)
- A good understanding of different learning and development methods and formats
- You are a team player and a natural, analytical problem solver
- Excellent organisational and planning skills
- Ability to work on multiple projects simultaneously while prioritising competing work demands appropriately
- You will have a results and growth-oriented mindset
- Outstanding communication and presentation skills (in both spoken and written English)
We care about your Growth and Well-being
☀️ Remote Work: Up to 60 days/year from a country different from your base country
💻 Open Learning & Development Budget
📚 ct Academy: Regular internal training sessions
🙌 Our Benefits: Check them out here
⌚️ Flexibility: Morning person or night owl? We believe in outcome and motivated employees
🚀 Mindset & Growth: A diverse workspace with an open, international culture & learning environment
Are you ready? Come grow with us!🔍 Are you looking for something else? Check out our Career Page and our Website for more information.
We are all different and that is what makes us stronger! We hire great people from a wide variety of backgrounds, not just because it’s the right thing to do, but because it makes our company better.
commercetools celebrates being a diverse environment and is proud to be an equal opportunities employer. If your professional profile aligns with our specific hiring requirements and company culture, then we encourage you to apply. We will assess your competencies, future potential, approach to learning and self-development and passion, and not your age, color, national origin, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, familial status, genetics, or disability.