Lead Technical Support Recruiter at Verkada Inc (Peninsula)
| Peninsula | Hybrid
Sorry, this job was removed at 12:16 p.m. (CST) on Thursday, October 6, 2022
By clicking Apply Now you agree to share your profile information with the hiring company.
Who We Are
At Verkada, we’re rethinking what it means to be physically safe. Designed with simplicity in mind, we currently offer five product lines (video security cameras, access control, environmental sensors, alarms and visitor management), which provide seamless visibility through an integrated secure cloud-based software platform. Over 12,000+ organizations worldwide trust Verkada as their physical security layer for easier management, frictionless scalability and cutting-edge innovation. But this is just the beginning. We envision a world in which security systems feel as seamless and modern as the organizations they protect and our enterprise solution becomes a model for not just business security, but public security as well.
As a Lead Technical Recruiter, you will partner with the Technical Support leadership team to source, recruit and close talented professionals to join our world-class organization. Your candidates will range from interns to early career professionals to tenured candidates who are excited to make an immediate impact at Verkada! Technical support is a great foundation to our teams - we offer growth paths to our Product, Engineer, IT and management teams.
This role will be based in San Mateo, CA and will report to the Director of Technical Support.
- Develop relationships with the Technical Support and Product teams to collaborate during the hiring process.
- Use different platforms (LinkedIn, Handshake, Covey) to actively source top talent, including passive candidates.
- Make compelling presentations to candidates about Verkada and the Support team.
- Manage full-cycle recruiting process, generate a healthy pipeline, and manage the interview schedule.
- Track and document candidate communications in ATS (Lever).
- Take the lead on organizing and hosting remote/on-campus University Recruiting events.
- Have fun and enjoy your contribution to growing an exciting company.
- Bachelor's Degree or equivalent.
- 3+ years of successful full-cycle tech recruiting experience, University Recruiting experience preferred.
- 1+ years of leadership (Team Lead or equivalent).
- Strong ability to influence using collaboration.
- Ability to navigate and flourish in a fast-paced startup environment.
- Experience managing multiple internal competing priorities.
- Commitment to excellence and top performance.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Knowledge of Lever (ATS) & GoodTime.io (not required, but nice to have).
US Perks & Benefits
- Generous company paid medical, dental & vision insurance coverage
- Unlimited paid time off & 11 companywide paid holidays
- Wellness allowance
- Commuter benefits
- Healthy lunches and dinners provided daily
- Paid parental leave policy & fertility benefits
Verkada is an equal opportunity employer. We strive to be a welcoming place for everyone, and we do our best to make sure all people feel supported and connected at work. A big part of that effort is support for members and allies of our internal communities like Women at Verkada, Pride at Verkada, Multicultural at Verkada and Parents at Verkada.
Read Full Job Description