HR Business Partner - Engineering, Product & Design - Location Flexible at Dropbox
Reporting directly to the Head of Tech HR Business Partners, you will develop the talent strategy and advise on all things People related: performance management, talent development, leadership coaching, employee relations and organizational design. You are skilled at using both qualitative and quantitative data to perform root cause analysis, identify trends, tell a story and inform innovative ways to building programs, and ensuring Dropboxers are engaged and growing. In your work, you will uphold our values and amplify the success of our business and products through our most important asset: our people.Responsibilities
- You will provide strategic partnership and counsel to business leaders and Dropboxers, ensuring employee advocacy and fairness.
- You will craft and implement creative and progressive talent strategies tailored to your client groups, addressing retention and development needs.
- You will support your leadership teams through all People processes including compensation, talent development, performance management, employee relations, change management, organizational design, etc.
- You will be the primary driver and leader in all of your clients’ people related activities and programs.
- You will coach and develop leaders at all levels within the organization, from line managers through executives.
- You will utilize qualitative and quantitative data in order to inform key business and talent decisions.
- You will collaborate with other People Team functions (compensation, recruiting, talent development, learning & development, etc.) to inform the design and implementation of People programs.
- You will act as a culture ambassador, fostering diversity and inclusion.
- You will mentor and coach other members of our People teams.
- You possess five or more years experience as a strategic HR Business Partner.
- You have excellent judgement and problem-solving capabilities; as well as the ability to make thoughtful decisions.
- You are intellectually curious about people and organizational issues; you have a creative, solutions-based mindset
- You are analytically driven; you utilize qualitative and quantitative approaches to problem solving and root cause analysis.
- You possess experience driving key people, programs and processes (performance management cycles, calibration facilitation, compensation planning, executive coaching, employee relations/conflict resolution, organizational design, etc.)
- You have the ability to flex your style and build trust and report with Executives as well as ICs
- You are agile, fearless, and able to adapt to shifting priorities
- You effectively partner with cross-functional partners (e.g. Finance, Legal) and the broader HR team to build a better employee experience for employees
- Your attitude is "we / not I".