Corporate Recruiting Manager at Chewy
Chewy is looking for a Corporate Recruiting Manager, to join our growing TA team in one of four locations: Boston, MA; Fort Lauderdale FL; Minneapolis, MN; or Bellevue, WA.
The Corporate Recruiting Manager will lead recruiting for HR, to hire top talent from Associate to Director level and build our growing Human Resources team.
This role is a full life cycle recruiter who understands how to source quickly and creatively, while always keeping candidate experience top of mind. The HR Recruiting Manager is responsible for owning the stakeholder relationships and strategically partnering with the business to drive hiring for HRBP, Total Rewards, Talent Management, Talent Experience, HR Analytics and TA Operations.
What You'll Do:
- Build recruiting strategies and drive execution to meet annual hiring goals
- Execute full-cycle recruiting and pipelining plans
- Work closely with hiring managers to understand needs in order to identify the right talent
- Develop pipeline of candidates in niche areas as determined by market needs and business strategies
- Track goals, metrics and performance of the hiring cycle; regularly communicate status and results
- Maintain a high level of professionalism and confidentiality at all times
- Cultivate a positive candidate experience from application to on-boarding, including timely communications.
- Lead candidate debriefs with interviewers and business partners, voicing opinions and influencing offer decisions to secure top talent
- Maintain standards, policies and procedures, and data integrity with ATS, dashboards, and HRIS.
What You'll Need:
- Minimum 7+ years of recruiting experience in a fast-paced environment
- Successful track record of direct sourcing candidates
- Experience recruiting for Corporate functions and/or HR is a strong plus
- Experience recruiting for an eCommerce or technology company
- Strong knowledge of, and experience with, outside recruiting resources including social recruiting
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills with proven ability to take initiative and build strong productive relationships
- Strong sense of urgency and ability to work in fast-paced, ever-changing environment
- Savvy with the latest tech and tools
- Bachelors degree is required
If you have a disability under the Americans with Disabilities Act or similar law, or you require a religious accommodation, and you wish to discuss potential accommodations related to applying for employment at Chewy, please contact [email protected]