Chief is changing the face of leadership. Our mission: build the most powerful network focused on connecting and supporting women leaders. Our members are VP and C-level executives across every industry who are leading their companies today and building a more equitable tomorrow. Chief was recently recognized as one of Fast Company's Most Innovative Companies of 2021, and you can read more about us in Forbes or watch us on the Today Show.
Launched in early 2019, Chief is a Series A stage start-up backed by General Catalyst, Inspired Capital, Primary Ventures, and other top-tier investors. The Chief network includes thousands of members from across the United States. We are headquartered in New York City with additional Flagship spaces in Los Angeles, Chicago, and, soon, San Francisco.
We are tech-powered. Our members make meaningful connections, engage in compelling discussions, and view our unique content through our digital platform. Our Product and Technology teams are building the future of that platform, with data and insights at its heart.About the Role:
The Core Guide Recruiting Specialist will be responsible for ensuring the quality and efficiency of Chief’s Core Guide Hiring process. Modeled after YPO Forums, Core is a service for members to meet with a group of 8-12 peers to work through their deepest challenges and build a personal board of advisors. Each session is led by an executive coach, which are Chief’s Core Guides. The Core Guide Recruiting Specialist will support the hiring function of Chief Core Guides, and ensure we’re hiring the best-in-class executive coaches nationwide. We are looking for someone who is highly organized, has excellent analytical and problem solving skills, professional written and verbal communication skills, and is enthusiastic about hiring top talent.What you’ll do:
- Provide administrative support for full-cycle recruitment and onboarding processes, from requisition to new-hire status.
- Maintain an expert-level understanding of all recruiting processes in an environment that frequently changes.
- Support the pipeline development of qualified candidates to plan for future hiring needs at scale.
- Maintain an Applicant Tracking System and other automated tools to facilitate selection and hiring decisions.
- Help to identify automation opportunities to administrative processes as we scale.
- Focus on providing a positive, inclusive, and equitable candidate experience at every opportunity.
- Perform a variety of administrative support tasks, which may include processing incoming/outgoing mail, scheduling, and coordinating and setting up meetings and videoconferences.
- Assist with various Core Team special projects and reports on an ongoing or ad hoc basis.
- Experience working in high volume recruiting and hiring.
- Proven track record for identifying and hiring exceptional candidates in a high-growth environment.
- Ability to stay organized while managing a high-volume, fast paced, requisition load.
- Strong ability to track and manage data and workflow.
- Experience executing high level recruitment strategies using popular recruiting tools such as Greenhouse, Hireflix, or similar.
- Proficient using Google Sheets, Zoom, and Slack.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills suitable for an executive level audience.
- Consistently operates with professionalism and demonstrates exceptional executive presence.
- Comfortable screening at scale in a live or recorded virtual environment.
- Familiar with independent 1099 contract administration and management.
- Experience with International recruiting is a plus.
- High-energy, flexible, and excited to learn and roll up your sleeves in a startup environment.
- Passion for the Company’s mission, positioning and brand — to empower women in business and spark change from the top.
- Competitive salary and equity
- Flexible vacation policy and 4.5 day work weeks
- 20 weeks of paid gender neutral parental leave
- Full medical, dental, and vision packages, 401(k)
- Opportunity to work for a startup focused on driving real change for women in business
- Opportunity to create and attend inspiring experiences and events with leaders of the industry
- Access to our ongoing virtual Chief member exclusive content, including workshops, thought leadership, and iconic speakers
- Wellness, Work from home and Learning Stipends