Who we are:
Scaled Agile, Inc., (SAI) is the provider of SAFe®, the world’s leading Framework for enterprise agility. Through learning and certification, a global partner network, and a growing community of over 1,000,000 trained professionals, SAI helps enterprises build better systems, increase employee engagement, and improve business outcomes.
Based in Boulder, Colorado, SAI is a member of the Pledge 1% corporate philanthropy movement. SAI contributes to the local community through this program and inspires and encourages other companies to do the same.
Overview of the Position:
This role will provide a strategic, consultative approach as it contributes to our expansion within the EMEA region. If you have gained solid experience in progressive and innovative talent acquisition practices, this is the perfect opportunity for you to truly have an impact, establishing this function within our dynamic and unique organization.
This role is intended to have a minimum six-month duration, with the possibility of extending further.
What you will be doing:
- You will be providing critical support for our international expansion within the EMEA region. The emphasis will be on sales recruitment.
- Plan and execute recruiting cycles to create a strong candidate pipeline, deliver high-quality customer service to hiring managers and candidates and fill positions in a timely manner
- Establish strong relationships with hiring managers to understand and ensure alignment on the specifications of each role needed while developing and executing solid sourcing and recruiting plans
- Draft compelling job postings, advising hiring managers on descriptions that attract solid candidates
- Develop and implement innovative strategies to actively source passive candidates as well as create a pipeline of potential talent for future consideration
Skills and experience that are important for this role:
- Bachelor’s degree (or equivalent) and a minimum of 6 years experience in full life cycle recruitment, ideally within a high-growth environment
- Prior recruitment experience in support of building out sales teams within the EMEA region is highly desirable
- Passion for creating a positive candidate experience and guiding hiring managers and teams to think strategically as they consider adding new members
- Excellent relationship building and consultative skills with the ability to partner effectively with hiring managers and teams - influencing talent decisions.
- Strong organization skills and the ability to manage multiple processes and priorities and deliver assignments on time in a dynamic environment
This role is intended to have a minimum six-month duration, with the possibility of extending further. It is anticipated that this will involve a schedule of approximately 20 hours/week.
Where you'll be working:
This position is located in EMEA/Remote