Doximity is transforming the healthcare industry. Join our mission to help every physician be more productive and provide better care for their patients. As medicine's largest network in the United States, there's an elevated level of responsibility in everything we do. We don't take that responsibility lightly and are committed to building diverse teams with an inclusive culture that can make a direct impact on the healthcare system.
One of Doximity's core values is stretching ourselves. Even if you don't check off all the boxes below we encourage you to apply. Doximity is full of exceptional people who bring their own unique experiences to work everyday and make us all better for it!
Doximity is seeking a results-oriented Client Success Manager to build strong, trusted partnerships with Doximity Talent Finder clients. The role is responsible for the successful management of client objectives from kickoff through renewal, and collaborating with Sales partners to grow the existing business.
This role can be filled remotely in the U.S.
How you’ll make an impact:
- Partner with clients and provide a white glove service for their recruitment efforts using Doximity Talent Finder
- Strategize & build relationships with clients while optimizing their success using Doximity Talent Finder
- Develop a trusted consultative relationship with clients, ensuring they are trained and effectively using the product on a consistent basis in line with their defined objectives and strategy
- Proactively monitor trends in product adoption and utilization, identifying at-risk clients and working across internal teams to address those risks
- Create and present executive business reports quarterly or as needed, analyzing results and developing appropriate strategies for improvement
- Strategically partner with Sales partners to position for upsell and renewal opportunities
- Manage timelines for all assigned clients and provide regular status updates to the Talent Finder leadership team, including high-risk clients and clients with high upsell potential
What we’re looking for:
- 2-3 years of recruitment, preferably healthcare experience
- 2-3 years of experience in client-facing healthcare consulting or healthcare recruiting roles
- Track record of delivering results and meetings sales targets
- Experience working independently and being personally accountable for assigned client accounts
- Experience presenting to large, remote and in-person audiences
- Highly organized, able to coordinate large amounts of information across multiple projects/regions
- Experience using Doximity Talent Finder a plus
Why you want to work here/Benefits/Perks
Doximity is proud to offer industry-leading benefits. Some of our offerings include:
- Medical, dental, vision offerings for you and your family
- 401k with matching program
- Family building support, Childcare FSA, and parental leave
- Life, AD&D, and Disability
- Generous time off, holidays and paid company trips
- Wellness benefits…plus many more!
More About Doximity…
For the past decade, it’s been our mission to help every physician be more productive so they can provide better care for their patients. We believe that when doctors are connected, the healthcare system works better and patients benefit. Doximity enables our verified clinician members to collaborate with colleagues, stay up-to-date with the latest medical news and research, manage their careers, and conduct virtual patient visits. Today, Doximity is the leading digital platform for U.S. medical professionals, with over 80% of physicians, 50% of all nurse practitioners and physician assistants, and 90% of graduating medical students as members.
Joining Doximity means being part of an incredibly talented and humble team passionate about improving inefficiencies in our $4.3 trillion U.S. healthcare system. We are a team of doers who solve problems everyday by treating obstacles like an adventure, and we love creating technology that has a real, meaningful impact on people’s lives. Doxers are committed to working towards a more equitable world both within and beyond our office walls. This starts by fostering an inclusive and diverse work environment where differences are valued and all employees are encouraged to bring their full, authentic selves to work daily. To learn more about our team, culture, and users, check out our careers page, company blog, and engineering blog. We’re growing fast, and there’s plenty of opportunity for you to make an impact—join us! For more information, visit Doximity.com.
Doximity is proud to be an equal opportunity employer, and committed to providing employment opportunities regardless of race, religious creed, color, national origin, ancestry, physical disability, mental disability, medical condition, genetic information, marital status, sex, gender, gender identity, gender expression, pregnancy, childbirth and breastfeeding, age, sexual orientation, military or veteran status, or any other protected classification. We also consider qualified applicants with criminal histories, consistent with applicable federal, state and local law.