- The fastest email experience in the world
- Loved and adored: see what our customers say
Our customers get through their inbox twice as fast; many see inbox zero for the first time in years.
Come shape the future of email, communication, and productivity!
BUILD LOVE 💜
At Superhuman, we deeply understand how to build products that people love. We incorporate fun and play; we infuse magic and joy; we make experiences that amaze and delight.
It all starts with the right team — a team that deeply cares about values, customers, and each other.
CREATE MASSIVE IMPACT 🚀
We're not solving a small problem, and we're not addressing a small market. We're going after email; the one activity that consumes more of our work day than any other.
Our ambition doesn't stop there. Next: calendars, notes, contacts, tasks. We are building the productivity platform of the future.
DO THE BEST WORK OF YOUR LIFE 🌟
We have created the frameworks for how to build product market fit and redefined the narrative of how to onboard customers successfully. We have shown the world it’s possible to build a premium productivity brand. Our investors include Andreessen Horowitz, First Round Capital, IVP, Tiger Global Management, Sam Altman, and the founders of Gmail, Dropbox, Reddit, Discord, Stripe, GitHub, AngelList, and Intercom.
Our latest financing was led by IVP, and we welcomed Ajay Vashee to our board. Our prior financing was led by Andreessen Horowitz, and we welcomed Marc Andreessen and David Ulevitch to our board.
This time, we’re swinging beyond the fences and fundamentally rethinking how individuals and teams should collaborate. We are building a household brand and a worldwide organization. We are here to do the best work of our lives, and we hope you are too.
This is a hands-on leadership role focused on driving our product and business forward. You'll lead the analytics organization, helping to deepen our understanding of our customers, deliver insights, and promote a data-informed culture across the entirety of Superhuman.
- Outcome #1: Rapidly and consistently deliver high-quality insights to our broader leadership team to deepen our understanding of our customers and inform our strategy
- Build out the roadmap, vision, and strategy for Analytics.
- Work cross-functionally across leadership with key stakeholders including Customer, Growth, Marketing, Product, and Sales.
- Identify tradeoffs between short and medium-term investments while driving just the right amount of scale for our Analytics Tooling and Infrastructure.
- Outcome #2: Bring ROI and/or measurement to our plans to accelerate learning and help us easily identify the 10x levers from the 1x levers
- Partner with leaders to help us identify the 10x opportunities to help us maximize our impact on both our customer experience and our growth.
- Deeply understand and cascade understanding of business levers such that we can confidently create bottoms-up plans that we believe will reach our goals.
- Design the right cadences and share-outs of ROI so we separate signal from noise.
- Outcome #3: Build and lead a high-performing cross-functional Analytics organization
- Inspire our team of world-class analysts and data scientists to do the best work of their careers.
- Hire, coach, and retain a diverse, distributed, and talented team.
- Lead the organization with coaching, prioritization, clear communication, and modeling Superhuman values.
SOUND LIKE YOU? 🙌Competencies
Our ideal candidate is amazing at:
- Analytics Roadmapping + Prioritization: Builds and delivers analytics roadmaps that unlock growth, ideally for product-led growth startups, with small and mighty teams.
- People Management: Develops, hires, and retains high-performing analytics teams.
- Analytical Chops: Strong hands-on executor of analytics (SQL) and analysis rigor to both drive individual analyses and coach the team on their output.
- Start-to-Finish ownership: Acts with 100% responsibility for their own outcomes as well as the outcomes of the company.
- Information Synthesis: Synthesizes insights into easily understood takeaways for all levels of audience, especially product analytics to help us understand user behavior, feedback, and impact.
- Bias for action: Speed matters. Takes rapid and decisive steps forward, even in the face of uncertainty, recognizing action is the catalyst for progress and growth.
- Async Communicator. Communicates succinctly and quickly across various mediums (especially slack, notion, and email). Can produce and consume detailed written materials as needed without sacrificing speed.
- Cares deeply, challenges directly: Discusses and debates ideas openly. Focuses on the customer and business ‘so what’ and challenges stakeholders to take impactful action.
This is likely achieved through having 8+ years of professional experience on analytics teams, with 2+ years of experience leading analytics teams.
SALARY INFO 💸
The Head of Analytics role may span a range of experience and expertise. Through our interview process, we will review your background, local market data, and use a mix of technical and qualitative assessments to determine where you fall in our range. We will talk about compensation in our first conversation and be transparent throughout the process about which level we think is the best match for you in our organization.
Our starting salaries for this role within US markets range from $218-235k. The salary range does not reflect total compensation, which includes base salary, benefits, and company stock options.
Taking Care of Your Future 🙏
- Medical, dental and vision insurance: 100% coverage for you, 75% coverage for all your dependents.
- Voluntary insurance: short-term disability, long-term disability, and life insurance.
- 401(k) plan (we match 75 cents per dollar, up to 4% of your salary).
- Free access to Northstar, a financial wellness platform that provides financial advisors + personal finance tools.
Generous Time Off 🏝
- 13 company holidays, plus your own Care Days, Flexible Holidays and a company-wide Winter Break.
- Generous parental, caregiver, healthcare, and compassionate leave policies.
Investing in Your Growth ✍️
- $3000 per year towards your professional development.
- Free access to Calm and Taskhuman.
- Allyship education program to help build your best self.
Setting You Up For Success 🧑🏻💻👩🏾💻
- Custom MacBook Pro.
- $1000 budget for workstation setup.
- $60/week for your lunches, groceries, or whatever nutrition you need to stay fueled up!
- Flexible spending accounts for commuter costs, dependent care, and healthcare expenses.
At Superhuman, we value diversity. We are an equal-opportunity employer: we do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.