Global Enterprise Account Manager
This is a remote opportunity and open to candidates that reside in the United States and Canada
VelocityEHS is looking for a Global Enterprise Account Manager to join our Global Enterprise Sales team. You will be dedicated to helping customers reach their EHS, ESG and operational risk goals through the use of our software platform. A passion for helping our customers get their workers home safe is paramount. Your goal will be to acquire new business from our global enterprise level customers through a consultative sales approach. You must possess a strategic, consultative, and long-term relationship approach to selling and strive to meet/exceed revenue goals. As the main point of contact to our Global Enterprise customers, the Global Enterprise Account Manager will conduct executive level discussions related to the customer's EHS program and the entire suite of VelocityEHS solutions. You will interact with and present to senior decision makers, including C-level executives, Safety, Environmental, IT, Finance and Operations in the sales process. You will be an advocate for innovation by bringing insights and feedback from the market to our internal teams. You will collaborate and team sell with our Customer Success Team, Solutions Consultants, Services Team, and Support Teams.
Primary Duties and Responsibilities:
- Partner with global enterprise business customers to build strong relationships, develop roadmap for enhancing their EHS program, and defining their solution needs.
- Maintain knowledge of relevant customer requirements and inform VEHS team as needed
- Prioritize accounts and buyers within a territory based on ideal customer profile, propensity to buy
- Build and maintain an accurate pipeline of qualified opportunities (> 3x quota)
- Follow a prescriptive sales playbook with defined sales stages, talking points, etc.
- Lead a qualified prospect through discovery calls, demos, and scope potential solutions based on the customer need and your recommendations
- Manage opportunities and close deals within a defined timeframe
- Build strong, long-lasting relationships with key stakeholders and senior level executives within your customer's companies
- Collaborate with your internal partners on customer accounts. (Customer Success, Solutions Consultants, Renewals, Support, and Marketing)
- Assist with customer success, support and renewal as needed
- Travel, present, "work" the booth and sell in a trade show or event setting
Minimum Skills and Qualifications:
- 5+ years of closing, quota-carrying, sales experience
- Experience with SaaS sales
- Experience carrying a revenue target with the ability to develop compelling strategies that deliver results in highly complex and long sales cycles
- Excellent communication, negotiation and forecasting skills
- Demonstrated ability to find and manage high-level business in an evangelistic sales environment
- Ability to gather and use data to inform decision making and persuade others
- Ability to assess business opportunities and read prospective buyers
- Ability to orchestrate the closure of business with an accurate understanding of prospect needs
- Ability to include multiple partners and members of the company management team using competitive selling to position company products against direct and indirect competitors
Preferred Skills and Qualifications:
- BA/BS degree or equivalent
- Experience with Salesforce.com platform
- Experience within the environmental health and safety industry
Who is VelocityEHS?
VelocityEHS is the largest and fastest-growing environmental, health, safety (EHS) and sustainability software company in the world. More than 10 million people rely on our innovative on-demand (cloud-computing technology) safety and compliance management solutions to do their jobs safely and protect the environment.
Our customers include the world's most esteemed Fortune 1000 corporations. From manufacturing to food & beverage, from chemicals to pharmaceuticals, we've worked with them at every level, from the boardroom to the shop floor. We still operate with the same start-up mentality that has made us the leading cloud EHS company, and offer each and every employee the opportunity to grow and reach their full potential.
What are the benefits and perks of working at VelocityEHS?
You and your loved ones will be supported with a competitive and comprehensive benefits package. Below are some highlights, or you can review all our perks and benefits by visiting our career page!
- Generous time off programs
- Medical/dental coverage, retirement (with employer match), and parental leave plans for all family types
- Job shadowing programs and one-on-one coaching opportunities
- Tuition reimbursement for continuing education, advanced degrees, and certifications
- Remote-first and flexible work schedule to fit your family's needs
- Monthly stipend to make your home office more comfortable, productive, and successful
- Corporate wellness and personalized preventative mental health care programs
We welcome and encourage diversity in the workplace. VelocityEHS is an Equal Opportunity and Affirmative Action Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to age, race, color, national or ethnic origin, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, marital status, family status, veteran status, Indigenous/Native American status, or disability. Applicants with disabilities can request accessible formats, communication supports, or other accessibility assistance by contacting [email protected]
Headhunters and recruitment agencies may not submit resumes/CVs through this website or directly to managers. VelocityEHS does not accept unsolicited headhunter and agency resumes. VelocityEHS will not pay fees to any third-party agency or company that does not have a signed agreement with VelocityEHS.