Global Enterprise Account Executive
This is a remote opportunity and is open to candidates that reside anywhere in the United States and Canada.
VelocityEHS is looking for a Global Enterprise Account Executive to join our enterprise sales team acting to acquire new enterprise level customers to our base. You will be dedicated to helping prospect reach their EHS, ESG and operational risk goals through the use of our software platform. Your goal will be to acquire new global enterprise level customers through a consultative sales approach. You must possess a strategic approach to selling and strive to meet/exceed revenue goals, while acting as an advocate for innovation, bringing forth the needs of the market to our internal teams. You will interact with and present to senior decision makers, including C-level executives, Safety, Environmental, IT, Finance and Operations in the sales process. As the main point of contact to our Enterprise prospects, the Enterprise Sales Executive will conduct executive level discussions related to the customer's EHS program and the entire suite of VelocityEHS solutions.
Primary Duties and Responsibilities:
- Develop and implement specific account plans supporting company goals and quota objectives
- Work with and support marketing team to identify and execute plans for market awareness, client case studies and vertical market growth within assigned territory and accounts
- Build and maintain a pipeline of qualified opportunities (> 3x quota)
- Serve as the lead point of contact for all prospect account management matters
- Negotiate and exchange business case information with all levels of management within prospect enterprise
- Obtain extensive background in procurement policies and RFP's
- Manage getting subscription agreements signed with new Customers with goal to maximize Enterprise SaaS revenue
- Leverage portfolio to engage and influence senior executive, end users and key stakeholders across all target business segments
- Be the "voice of the seller" curating qualitative and quantitative analysis of product performance from your managed book and provide actionable feedback to inform product roadmap decision making
- Travel, present, "work" the booth and sell in a trade show or event settings
Minimum Skills and Qualifications:
- 5+ years of closing, quota-carrying, sales experience
- Experience with SaaS sales
- Experience carrying a revenue target with the ability to develop compelling strategies that deliver results in highly complex and long sales cycles
- Excellent communication, negotiation and forecasting skills
- Demonstrated ability to find and manage high-level business in an evangelistic sales environment
- Ability to gather and use data to inform decision making and persuade others
- Ability to assess business opportunities and read prospective buyers
- Ability to orchestrate the closure of business with an accurate understanding of prospect needs
- Ability to include multiple partners and members of the company management team using competitive selling to position company products against direct and indirect competitors
Preferred Skills and Qualifications:
- BA/BS degree or equivalent
- Experience with Salesforce.com platform
- Experience within the environmental health and safety industry
Who is VelocityEHS?
VelocityEHS is the largest and fastest-growing environmental, health, safety (EHS) and sustainability software company in the world. Relied on by more than 10 million users worldwide to drive operational excellence and achieve outstanding outcomes, VelocityEHS is the global leader in true SaaS enterprise EHS & ESG technology. The VelocityEHS Accelerate ® Platform is the definitive gold-standard, delivering best-in-class solutions for managing ESG, Safety, Industrial Ergonomics, Control of Work, Health, Operational Risk and Environmental Compliance.
Our customers include the world's most esteemed Fortune 1000 corporations. From manufacturing to food & beverage, from chemicals to pharmaceuticals, we've worked with them at every level, from the boardroom to the shop floor. We still operate with the same start-up mentality that has made us the leading cloud EHS company and offer each and every employee the opportunity to grow and reach their full potential.
What are the benefits and perks of working at VelocityEHS?
You and your loved ones will be supported with a competitive and comprehensive benefits package. Below are some highlights, or you can review all our perks and benefits by visiting our career page!
- Generous time off programs
- Medical/dental coverage, retirement (with employer match)
- Parental leave plans for all family types
- Job shadowing programs and one-on-one coaching opportunities
- Tuition reimbursement for continuing education, advanced degrees, and certifications
- Remote-first and flexible work schedule to fit your family's needs
- Monthly stipend to make your home office more comfortable, productive, and successful
- Corporate wellness and personalized preventative mental health care programs
We welcome and encourage diversity in the workplace. VelocityEHS is an Equal Opportunity and Affirmative Action Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to age, race, color, national or ethnic origin, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, marital status, family status, veteran status, Indigenous/Native American status, or disability. Applicants with disabilities can request accessible formats, communication supports, or other accessibility assistance by contacting [email protected]
Headhunters and recruitment agencies may not submit resumes/CVs through this website or directly to managers. VelocityEHS does not accept unsolicited headhunters and agency resumes. VelocityEHS will not pay fees to any third-party agency or company that does not have a signed agreement with VelocityEHS.