Technical Accounting Consulting (TAC) - Experienced Associate - Managed Services at RSM US LLP (Atlanta, GA)
Do you have a passion and a curiosity for understanding and researching complex accounting issues?
Are you looking for a more flexible and balanced career?
Do you enjoy serving and working collaboratively with your clients to help resolve complex accounting issues?
Are you interested in joining an in-demand rapidly growing practice with experienced professionals of diverse backgrounds?
Are you looking for a career that will provide you with interesting and varied professional growth opportunities?
If so, RSM's Technical Accounting Consulting (TAC) is the right fit for you!
RSM is looking for an Experienced Associate to join our Technical Accounting Consulting (TAC) practice with our Managed Services for Accounting and Financial Reporting solution set. Changing economies, new accounting policies and evolving tax regulations mean that business and professional services firms face an ever-changing business landscape. With more than 80 years of industry expertise, RSM has helped thousands of firms to achieve their business objectives. Our clients include firms in a variety of industries, including financial services, technology, life sciences, and manufacturing to name just a few. Experienced in serving clients with a local, national or international presence, and a number of diverse organizational structures, our professionals can help develop meaningful solutions for your business.
- Participate in multiple engagements within the Technical Accounting Consulting practice to provide technical accounting and financial or business advisory guidance to clients related to finance team augmentation, financial reporting, financial planning and analysis (FP&A), revenue policies and accounting, lease administration and accounting, and business combinations
- Provide timely, high quality client service that meets or exceeds client expectations
- Collaborate directly with the engagement leader and partner and the client
- Understand RSM's service lines and work as a team in providing an integrated service delivery
- Willingness to travel 25% of the year, depending on clients
- High school Diploma
- 1+ years of experience working in a face paced setting
- Ability and willingness to collaborate and work in team settings within in TAC and other RSM service lines
- Advanced written and verbal communication skills
- Basic understanding of general accounting functions
- Ability to understand the business objectives, people, and processes with RSM and our clients
- Advanced Microsoft Excel skills
- Experience managing multiple projects
- Some college coursework in accounting or related field
- Previous client service experience
The firm offers a competitive benefits package, base compensation, and an employee bonus program for eligible roles based on individual and firm performance per program guidelines. Base compensation ranges can be found between the ranges noted below in the posting, and an actual offer can vary based upon on role, hiring location, and qualifications. For additional information on RSM's total rewards, visit our website at https://rsmus.com/careers/working-at-rsm/benefits.html .
In accordance with applicable law and RSM policy, prospective hires will be required to demonstrate that they have been fully vaccinated for COVID-19. If not vaccinated for COVID-19 they must qualify for an accommodation to this vaccination requirement or participate in testing. If you are located in New York, pursuant to current applicable law, you will be required to be vaccinated to enter the New York office and testing is not an option to enter the New York office.
You want your next step to be the right one. You've worked hard to get where you are today. And now you're ready to use your unique skills, talents and personality to achieve great things. RSM is a place where you are valued as an individual, mentored as a future leader, and recognized for your accomplishments and potential. Working directly with clients, key decision makers and business owners across various industries and geographies, you'll move quickly along the learning curve and our clients will benefit from your fresh perspective.
Experience RSM US. Experience the power of being understood.
RSM is an equal opportunity/affirmative action employer. Minorities/Females/Disabled/Veterans.
Job ID: req27141_9
Line of Business: Consulting Services
SubFunction: FC TAC
Job Type: FullTime
Req #: req27141_9
Location: Atlanta, GA US
Region: Southeast Region
Job Category: Business Consulting/Technology
Employment Type: Experienced
Degree Required: None
Salary Range: $0 - $0