Alloy is an Identity Decisioning Platform, enabling innovative fintech companies and banks to manage KYC, AML, fraud, risk and other components of customer onboarding. Alloy's single API enables its customers to access over 80 third party data sources in real-time to improve decision-making and streamline customer experiences. Alloy is the industry leader, working with companies like Brex and Marqeta, as well as top 20 banks. We're backed by venture capital firms that have taken countless companies to IPO like Bessemer Venture Partners, Canapi Ventures, Primary Venture Partners, Eniac Ventures, and others and well positioned to bring on incredibly talented individuals to help take us to the next level!About the role:
Reporting into the Senior Finance Manager, we're rapidly growing and looking for an Strategic Finance Analyst/Associate (title commensurate with experience), who will support Alloy’s growth through contributing to analytical insights, modeling, and various other strategic initiatives. This is a highly collaborative role with opportunities to communicate findings to senior leadership and operationalize decisions with team leaders. You bring extensive knowledge of accounting and finance principles and the ability to work in a fast-paced environment. Come join one of Inc. Magazine's Best Workplaces to work!
- Partner with senior leaders and departmental stakeholders to understand key business drivers and optimize decision-making related to core business growth, revenue, operations, margins, customer acquisition, and more.
- Develop and maintain insightful analyses and scalable reporting processes
- Provide comprehensive financial insights for the business through building and improving existing models, and breaking down complex models into digestible components for business leaders.
- Support corporate finance processes, including fundraising & other ad-hoc projects.
- Work closely with accounting to marry management reporting and accounting actuals.
- Manage activities to support internal and external financial reporting packages.
- Support the ongoing enhancement of finance processes and infrastructure.
- 3+ years of experience in finance, banking, consulting, and/or other highly analytical roles demonstrating increasing levels of responsibility
- Expert with Excel and Google Sheets - extensive experience developing insightful financial models and quantitative analyses - experience with business intelligence tools is a plus.
- Experience working collaboratively across business lines in order to develop financial insights backed by deep business knowledge.
- Strong working knowledge of accounting principles and GAAP.
- Metrics-driven thinking and hunger for continuous improvement.
- Ego-free and a strong collaborator, you value ideas and dialogue with people at all levels and parts of the organization.
- Ability to work independently, proactive communication is a must.
- Ownership is important to you. You take pride in the quality and impact of your work.
- Preference for NYC-based individuals but will consider remote.
- Experience with strategic finance in a venture capital funded institution (fintech is a plus).
- Experience with SQL
- Interest in fintech, regtech, and/or identity management.
We're a lean team, so your impact will be felt immediately and opportunities for growth are abundant at our scaling company. If this all sounds like a good fit for you, why not join us?
- Unlimited PTO and flexible work policy; we are remote for most roles!
- Medical, Dental, Vision, HSA employer contribution, FSA, and FSA dependent programs
- 401k with 100% match up to 4% with immediate vesting and eligibility
- $500 to set up your WFH space - a one time thing
- Monthly commuter contribution
- Monthly credits for groceries from Public Goods
- Monthly credits for Seamless
- Monthly wellness credits to ClassPass
- Annual Citi Bike membership
- Annual $1,000 learning & development stipend
- 4 free therapy sessions and 3 months of talk therapy
Apply right here. You've found the application!
Alloy is proud to be an equal opportunity workplace and employer. We’re committed to equal opportunity regardless of race, color, ancestry, religion, gender, gender identity, parental or pregnancy status, national origin, sexual orientation, age, citizenship, marital status, disability, or veteran status. We are committed to an inclusive interview experience and provide reasonable accommodations to applicants with visible and invisible disabilities. We encourage applicants to share needed accommodations with their recruiter.