Homebound’s mission is to make it possible for anyone, anywhere to build a home using leveraging technology, and we’re already delivering on that mission in places that need it most: communities impacted by natural disasters + communities with massive housing shortages.
With technology behind every step of the process, Homebound delivers unprecedented homeowner experiences + a more efficient build process that will enable us to transform the single family home construction market, and build + rebuild communities along the way.
We are already helping hundreds of homeowners in California and Texas, and with over $70M in capital raised from Thrive, Fifth Wall, Google Ventures, Khosla and more, we are expanding faster than ever to help thousands more. Join us!
About The Role:
As Sr. Manager of FP&A, you will be responsible for building and scaling our financial planning, forecasting and reporting efforts. You will be a trusted finance thought partner to business leaders and executive team members. We are seeking a team member with excellent relationship skills as well as experience in brokerage, finance and real estate development.
What You'll Do:
- Partner with accounting and data science teams to build the foundational analytical tools that enable leadership to analyze monthly, quarterly, and annual business results, key performance indicators, and data trends, including monthly reporting on forecast-to-actual variances, and synthesize results to develop critical business insights
- Manage preparation of materials for and/or participate in presentations to management, regular internal meetings, and most importantly, ad hoc presentations as required to support the CFO & management
- Manage short/long term OKRs and financial trends and partnership cross functionally with teams to optimize productivity, establish financial disciplines and influence executive decision-making.
- Ability to explain complex financial analysis to stakeholders and develop monthly financial dashboards for the Leadership team to support data driven decision-making and evaluate the effectiveness of current plans
- Manage a team of associates
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills are a primary function. Must be able to work successfully in a team environment
Who You Are:
- 7-10+ years of related experience in operational FP&A, business strategy / analytics, investment banking, consulting, private equity or other analytically-intensive roles at either high-growth technology startups or well-established companies
- 3-5 years in a management or leadership role
- Experience with performance management of companies across weekly, monthly, and quarterly results
- Deep understanding of financial modeling, valuation methods, and key metrics used in the real estate or marketplace industries; strong working knowledge of GAAP
- Strong analytical skills and financial experience with the ability to gather information and summarize and disseminate
- Self-starter, proactive and creative, takes initiative to address issues
- Flexible, able to work well under pressure and juggle multiple projects and priorities
- BS / BA in Finance, Business, Accounting, Economics or similar
We are focused on building a diverse and inclusive workforce. If you’re excited about this role, but do not meet 100% of the qualifications listed above, we encourage you to apply.
Homebound is an Equal Opportunity Employer and considers applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, orientation, national origin, age, disability, genetics or any other basis forbidden under federal, state, or local law. Homebound considers all qualified applicants in accordance with the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance.
Please review our CCPA policies here.
Read Full Job Description