Senior Manager of GTM Finance at Karat (Seattle, WA)
Karat’s purpose is to unlock opportunity, and we built the world’s first Interviewing Cloud to conduct predictive, fair, and enjoyable technical interviews 24/7. Karat helps companies expand interviewing capacity, unlock developer time, and raise engineering quality so they can hire smarter and grow faster, and create more opportunities for software engineers. From our industry-leading solutions to Karat’s Brilliant Black Minds program, the work we do here matters. We’re a team of passionate, focused, human-centric team, and we want you to join us!Come join our Finance team
Our Finance team is committed to building a scalable foundation by providing in-depth, insightful analyses of all financial drivers that help inform and contribute to the success and growth of Karat. We sit at the center of data and information, and it is our mission to transform these insights into meaningful decisions.What you will do
As Senior Manager of GTM Finance at Karat, you will work in partnership with our go-to-market teams (customer success, marketing, and sales) to drive operational improvements. Identifying and implementing a variety of projects, you will drive the centralization of KPIs, goals, and performance for all revenue-generating team.
Karat’s HQ is based in Seattle, Washington. For this particular position, we are not hiring remotely. Immigration sponsorship is not available for this position.
- Perform strategic market and financial analyses to identify and support new product launches.
- Collaborate with cross-functional partners to design and implement initiatives that increase revenue growth, sales velocity, and operational efficiency.
- Work cross-functionally to build improved deal structures that deliver improved scalability, unit economics and revenue ratability.
- Drive the revenue forecasting process in conjunction with internal stakeholders, making process improvements as-needed.
- Conduct a standard operating cadence including weekly forecast and metric reviews, as well as additional monthly and quarterly go-to-market business reviews.
- 8+ years of finance or related experience, with 5+ years of direct sales finance experience at a consumption-based B2B company
- Ability to influence and partner cross-functionally with all levels of leadership
- Extensive, complex budgeting and financial modeling experience
- Previous experience supporting full P&L required
- Thorough understanding of B2B and/or SaaS sales, pipeline management, and forecasting
- Advanced Excel and presentation building skills (history building financial models and clear, concise presentations)
Karat strives to offer everything you need to best support you today, tomorrow, and beyond. We’re proud of our current offerings, and highlight some of our team’s favorites below. There are more, just feel free to ask!Compensation / Time Off:
- Highly competitive salary and stock options
- Generous paid PTO (see below) and Sick Leave (10 days per year)
- Flexible Time Off Policy for salaried positions
- Three weeks accrued per year for hourly positions
- Parental Leave (12 weeks paid with transition back to work in part-time capacity)
- 18 paid Company Holidays for 2021
- Medical, dental, and vision insurance via Cigna or Kaiser (for CA-based employees)
- 100% premium covered for employees
- 70% premium covered for dependents
- FSA, STD, LTD, Standard Life Insurance, and Optional Life Insurance
- Mental Wellness offerings such as Calm, Happify, Talkspace, Modern Health, and more
- $150 per month contribution to miscellaneous benefit/wellness of employee’s choice
In keeping with our beliefs and goals, no employee or applicant will face discrimination or harassment based on: race, color, ancestry, national origin, religion, age, gender, marital/domestic partner status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, disability status, or veteran status. Above and beyond discrimination and harassment based on “protected categories,” we also strive to prevent other subtler forms of inappropriate behavior (i.e., stereotyping) from ever gaining a foothold in our office. Whether blatant or hidden, barriers to success have no place at Karat.
We value a diverse workforce: people of color, womxn, and LGBTQIA+ individuals are strongly encouraged to apply.
If you have a disability or special need that requires accommodation, please let us know at [email protected].