Revenue Enablement Technology Manager at 6sense (Remote)
Revenue Enablement Technology Manager
Revenue Enablement's mission is to enhance the performance and productivity of our revenue producers through the improvement of processes, practices, technologies, and tools. We are a high-energy team that believes in strong collaboration, growth mindset and best in class support.
As the Revenue Enablement Technology Manager, you are responsible for driving incremental rep productivity through the adoption and performance of our Revenue Enablement tech stack. Working with our global business leaders across the Business Development, Sales, Solution Consultants, Customer Success, Enablement and RevOps teams, you will identify and understand needs and advise on how to best improve revenue employees’ workflows, streamline processes, and measure performance.
The Revenue Enablement Technology Manager is also responsible for overseeing the Revenue Enablement technology portfolio. You will plan and prioritize efforts across the business, allocate and align resources, operationalize processes, and collaborate with business partners within RevOps, IT and other stakeholder groups to ensure the successful delivery of technology solutions. The ideal candidate has experience managing sales, marketing, and enablement technologies, experience working directly with Sales leaders to maximize rep productivity, and experience supporting and enabling revenue teams on the tools and technologies they need to succeed in their roles.
- Develop and continuously improve the ideal Revenue Enablement technology portfolio and engagement strategy.
- Ensure the sales, solution consultants & customer success organization is well equipped with the resources for tools, and metrics necessary to effectively drive incremental rep productivity.
- Develop, launch, support and maintain a technology tools support plan and structure for our Revenue team audience.
- Manage the Revenue Enablement tools team to implement and maintain a tech tools support plan and structure.
- Partner with Revenue Operations to develop and maintain the department’s measurements and reporting process including performance dashboards and key performance indicators around the Revenue Enablement tools & technology stack
- Report back to the business quarterly on technology ROI, areas of opportunity and success stories.
- Work with Revenue Enablement Leadership to produce budgetary and capacity asks related to new technology solutions, features/enhancements, licensing, and production operations.
- Work with our global team members across the Enablement, Marketing, Sales, and Revenue Operations teams, to improve how sales reps work, optimize processes and measure efficiency of our initiatives.
- Manage tool acquisition, setup, enablement, and rollout. You will project manage technology tool initiatives, work with stakeholders in multiple departments to complete project tasks and communicate the status of these initiatives within the enablement team and across the organization.
- Manage the development and launch of training, how-to documentation, and other necessary enablement resources on Revenue Enablement technologies in the appropriate modality.
- Advise Revenue Enablement stakeholders on appropriate technology choices to service their needs
- Work with Revenue Enablement, Finance, and other internal groups to garner additional funds and resources for Revenue Enablement initiatives
- Manage external vendors and suppliers of enablement-related training and tools
- Bachelor's degree; Business, Marketing, Data Science, Computer Science, or similar
- 5+ years in a similar role at a SaaS company or similar
- 1+ years supervisory experience
- 1+ years related work in data analysis and reporting
- Experience leading cross-functional team projects
- Exceptionally clear communicator
- Strong writing skills, PowerPoint formatting & basic design capabilities
- Strong Project Management skills
- Able to handle multiple concurrent projects and manage timeline expectations with project stakeholders
- Ability to work well under pressure, highly adaptable, self-starter, and well organized
- Advanced experience with functions and formatting in Smartsheet, Excel or Google Sheets
- Get it done attitude with a strong sense of team spirit
- Strong interpersonal and relationship building skills
- Team player who is willing to jump in and help with our rapidly evolving priorities
- Experience working in Salesforce
- Experience with data analysis and reporting in tools like Excel, Tableau, etc.
- Experience supporting and enabling on sales software such as Salesforce, Marketo, Tableau, Allego, Outreach, LinkedIn Sales Navigator, Seismic or Highspot content management systems, Clari, SalesLoft, etc.
- Experience in SaaS companies working in a Sales/Marketing capacity
- Experience in Sales Operations, Sales Development, Sales Enablement
- Experience with SaaS-based Sales and Marketing acceleration technology
- Experience working directly with revenue-generating roles in the software industry
- Experience working with geographically dispersed teams