Revenue Accountant, TV at LiveRamp
Revenue Accountant, TV
LiveRamp is the leading data connectivity platform. We are committed to connecting the world’s data safely and effectively, advancing innovation and empowering people to do good. Our platform powers customer experiences centered around the needs of real people, keeping the Internet open for all. We enable individuals around the world to connect with the brands and products they love. LiveRampers thrive on solving challenging problems for the good of humanity—and we’re always looking for smart, kind, and creative people to help us get there.
Mission: LiveRamp makes it safe and easy for businesses to use data effectively.
Reporting to the Data Marketplace Revenue Lead, you will oversee all TV revenue streams. This role will work closely with the TV and Data Operations teams to review revenue recognition and data partner costs for work orders and contracts. You will drive continuous process improvement for the revenue cycle.
- Support LiveRamp’s TV vertical including account reconciliations, accruals, contract analysis, billing, reporting, revenue recognition, and related partner royalties
- Partner with the business and technical accounting team to ensure that new products and partnerships are in compliance with revenue recognition
- Collaborate with various teams to design process changes and system enhancements to achieve scalability
- Ad hoc and special projects as needed
- SOX control performance and documentation maintenance
- Maintain proper documentation and assist with annual internal and external audits
- Support escalations and work directly with internal and external customers to resolve billing and contract questions
- BA or BS degree in Accounting or related field
- 3+ years experience in billing/revenue
- Exceptional communication skills, including the ability to interact with team members across all organization levels, functions and geographies
- Ability to take ownership of your workload to meet deadlines and work both independently and collaboratively
- Advanced knowledge of Excel and experience with MS Suite, Google Suite, Salesforce
- Workday Financials experience
- Royalty accounting experience
- People. Work with talented, collaborative, and friendly people who love what they do.
- Food. Enjoy catered meals, boundless snacks, and the occasional food truck.
- Fun. We host events such as game nights, happy hours, camping trips, and sports leagues.
- Work/Life Harmony. Flexible paid time off, remote work opportunities, and paid parental leave.
- Stock. Every employee is a stakeholder in our future.
- Whole Health Package. Medical, dental, vision and disability insurance. Plus mental health support (via Talkspace) and fitness reimbursement up to $100 per month.
- Savings. Our 401K matching plan helps you plan ahead.
- Commuter Subsidy. $75 per month to be used toward commuter cards, monthly parking, rideshare pools, or metro/bus passes.
- Location. Work in the heart of Phoenix or REMOTE
More about us:
To all recruitment agencies: LiveRamp does not accept agency resumes. Please do not forward resumes to our jobs alias, LiveRamp employees or any other company location. LiveRamp is not responsible for any fees related to unsolicited resumes.