Karat’s purpose is to Unlock Opportunity for engineers and companies alike, and our mission is to make every interview predictive, fair, and enjoyable. As the world’s technical hiring expert, we help companies hire smarter and grow faster, and create more opportunities for software engineers. From our industry-leading solutions to Karat’s Brilliant Black Minds program, the work we do here matters. We’re a passionate, smart, and committed team, and we want you to join our mission!Come join our Business Operations team
Business Operations is committed to being a central hub around our systems, people, and processes to ensure we have what is necessary for the organization to function efficiently. Working with a variety of internal teams, as well as directly with clients, we are responsible for making sure all parties have the data and information necessary to support decisions during this stage of high-growth and scale.What you will do
As our Pricing Strategy Manager you will help us grow the business and create clarity for our clients with regard to our pricing model by owning the pricing strategy at Karat. Partnering with Finance, Marketing, Product, and Sales, you will unlock global pricing opportunities and help create product differentiation through pricing.
Karat’s HQ is based in Seattle, Washington, but we are open to remote candidates for this role (within the U.S.). Immigration sponsorship is not available for this position.
- Lead and execute our overall pricing program. Work with key partners to define Karat’s pricing strategy and constructs for our products and offerings.
- Continuously iterate on the Karat model. Develop, research, and analyze pricing strategies. Test and evaluate current and proposed pricing strategies to align with the growth and scale of the business.
- Support cross-functional teams with regard to pricing analytics. Work in tandem with Finance, Marketing, Product, and Sales to further sophisticate our modeling and analytics related to pricing.
- Help Karat scale through your expertise. Drive pricing for high ACV engagements with the largest enterprise companies throughout the world.
- 5+ years of experience owning and analyzing complex problems and financial models
- MBA, strategy consulting, or financial analyst experience strongly preferred
- Prior experience in pricing for cloud solutions and/or services required
- History partnering with Sales, Field, and Product in order to drive and determine pricing
- Experience using data to illustrate business conclusions
- Self-starter with strong project management skills who thrives working with ambiguous problem sets
Karat strives to offer everything you need to best support you today, tomorrow, and beyond. We’re proud of our current offerings, and highlight some of our team’s favorites below. There are more, just feel free to ask!Compensation / Time Off:
- Highly competitive salary and stock options
- Generous paid PTO (see below) and Sick Leave (10 days per year)
- Flexible Time Off Policy for salaried positions
- Three weeks accrued per year for hourly positions
- Parental Leave (12 weeks paid with transition back to work in part-time capacity)
- 18 paid Company Holidays for 2021
- Medical, dental, and vision insurance via Cigna or Kaiser (for CA-based employees)
- 100% premium covered for employees
- 70% premium covered for dependents
- FSA, STD, LTD, Standard Life Insurance, and Optional Life Insurance
- Mental Wellness offerings such as Calm, Happify, Talkspace, Modern Health, and more
- $150 per month contribution to miscellaneous benefit/wellness of employee’s choice
In keeping with our beliefs and goals, no employee or applicant will face discrimination or harassment based on: race, color, ancestry, national origin, religion, age, gender, marital/domestic partner status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, disability status, or veteran status. Above and beyond discrimination and harassment based on “protected categories,” we also strive to prevent other subtler forms of inappropriate behavior (i.e., stereotyping) from ever gaining a foothold in our office. Whether blatant or hidden, barriers to success have no place at Karat.
We value a diverse workforce: people of color, womxn, and LGBTQIA+ individuals are strongly encouraged to apply.
If you have a disability or special need that requires accommodation, please let us know at [email protected].