Payroll Analyst - International at Coinbase
Coinbase has built the world's leading compliant cryptocurrency platform serving over 73 million accounts in more than 100 countries. With multiple successful products, and our vocal advocacy for blockchain technology, we have played a major part in mainstream awareness and adoption of cryptocurrency. We are proud to offer an entire suite of products that are helping build the cryptoeconomy and increase economic freedom around the world.
There are a few things we look for across all hires we make at Coinbase, regardless of role or team. First, we look for signals that a candidate will thrive in a culture like ours, where we default to trust, embrace feedback, disrupt ourselves, and expect sustained high performance because we play as a championship team. Second, we expect all employees to commit to our mission-focused approach to our work. Finally, we seek people with the desire and capacity to build and share expertise in the frontier technologies of crypto and blockchain, in whatever way is most relevant to their role.
Coinbase is looking for a Stock Plan & Payroll Administrator to fill a newly created position as an integral member of the Stock Administration and Payroll team. This role will report to the Senior Stock Administrator and will primarily be responsible for working with the stock administration team on the company’s equity programs and the processing of stock exercises and other transactions thru our equity and payroll system. If you are a dynamic individual with the motivation to oversee a business-critical process and have a desire to grow with a fast-paced collaborative organization, this position at Coinbase is for you!
What you’ll be doing (ie. job duties):
- Assist with driving global payroll strategy to align on refining current payroll operations with our international payroll team
- Implementation of international processes and procedures to streamline and ensure consistency, accuracy and best in class service to our employees
- Ensure an accurate and timely payroll for full-cycle International payroll processing APAC, LATM & EMEA
- Assist with off-cycle payments for terminations by timely preparing and administering final checks within state regulatory guidelines.
- Work closely with our equity team to process NSO’s, ESPP and RSU if applicable through payroll processing
- Cross-functional collaboration with business partners for process improvements and efficiencies
- Work closely with our internal partners to provide all employees globally a best in class employee experience
- Assist with maintaining the Payroll inbox by answering payroll inquiries from employees, management and internal business partners
- Perform other payroll relevant duties as assigned.
What we look for in you (ie. job requirements):
- Experience with international payrolls APAC, LATM & EMEA
- Exceptional attention to detail and ability to deliver accurate results under strict deadlines.
- Highest degree of integrity and confidentiality.
- Problem solver
- Strong written and verbal communication skills.
- High proficiency in Microsoft Excel
Nice to haves:
- Bachelor’s degree in Finance or other related field
- Experience with G-Suite
- Experience with ADP Celergo and Safeguard Global UNITY a plus.
- Experience working with NetSuite and Shareworks (not required, but a plus)
Coinbase is committed to diversity in its workforce and is proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, creed, gender, national origin, age, disability, veteran status, sex, gender expression or identity, sexual orientation or any other basis protected by applicable law. Coinbase will also consider for employment qualified applicants with criminal histories in a manner consistent with applicable federal, state and local law. For US applicants, you may view Pay Transparency, Employee Rights and Equal Employment Opportunity is the Law notices by clicking on their corresponding links. Additionally, Coinbase participates in the E-Verify program in certain locations, as required by law.
Coinbase is also committed to providing reasonable accommodations to individuals with disabilities. If you need a reasonable accommodation because of a disability for any part of the employment process, please send an e-mail to [email protected] coinbase.com and let us know the nature of your request and your contact information. For quick access to screen reading technology compatible with this site click here to download a free compatible screen reader (free step by step tutorial can be found here). Please contact [email protected] coinbase.com for additional information or to request accommodations.Global Data Privacy Notice for Job Candidates and Applicants
Depending on your location, the General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR) and California Consumer Privacy Act (CCPA) may regulate the way we manage the data of job applicants. Our full notice outlining how data will be processed as part of the application procedure for applicable locations is available here. By submitting your application, you are agreeing to our use and processing of your data as required.