ABOUT THRIVE MARKET
Thrive Market was founded in 2014 with a mission to make healthy living easy and affordable for everyone. As an online, membership-based market, we deliver the highest quality healthy and sustainable products at member-only prices, while matching every paid membership with a free one for someone in need. Every day, we leverage innovative technology and member-first thinking to help our over 1,000,000+ members find better products, support better brands, and build a better world in the process. We recently reached a significant milestone by becoming a Certified B Corporation, making us the largest grocer to earn this coveted qualification.
We are looking for a results driven Senior Business Analyst with strong functional knowledge of NetSuite within the accounting and finance modules. This role will be responsible for administering NetSuite, managing various ERP-related projects and acting as a liaison to the accounting and finance teams to support their business processes within NetSuite. The Senior Business Analyst will ensure best practice when resolving issues or implementing new processes. The ideal candidate has experience specifically in supporting a multi-state workforce with a combination of exempt and nonexempt employees. This individual will have a customer centric approach and be able to communicate effectively throughout all levels in the organization. Reporting to the Director of ERP Systems, this is a high impact role with key partners in our Finance and Accounting departments.
- Responsible for the administration, configuration, and maintenance of our NetSuite applications which includes: General Ledger, Fixed Assets, Accounts Payable, Accounts Receivable and Procurement
- Ability to create reports and saved searches in NetSuite
- Conduct detailed discovery sessions with business stakeholders to understand business requirements
- Prepare business requirements/functional documents indicating the core functionality and processes that must be configured or modified in NetSuite
- Troubleshoot issues within the NetSuite applications and provide sensible, thoughtful solutions
- Demonstrate solution walkthroughs of proposed NetSuite application solutions to business
- Establish test cases and support User Acceptance Testing (UAT) with business stakeholders to ensure system configuration objectives have been metCreate training/support documentation, and drive end-user training to promote user adoption
- Ability to manage a JIRA support queue for NetSuite support and enhancement requestsCollaborate with technical team members to help guide the development of customized NetSuite solutions
- Ability to lead various projects within the NetSuite applications ranging in complexity and scope
- 3+ years hands-on experience with support and administration of NetSuite applications
- Strong experience in the following NetSuite Modules: General Ledger, Accounts Payable, Accounts Receivable, Fixed Assets, Procurement and Reporting
- Bachelor’s degree, preferably in Accounting or Management Information Systems
- Strong problem solving and analytical thinking skills
- Exceptional written and verbal communication skills
- Experience with SOX compliance and audits Experience with Adaptive Software or other EPM Tools for FP&A
- Experience with SuiteScript 1.0 and 2.0
BELONG TO A BETTER COMPANY
- Comprehensive health benefits (medical, dental, vision, life and disability)
- Dog-Friendly Office
- Competitive salary (DOE) + equity
- 401k plan
- Flexible Paid Time Off
- Stocked kitchen in our Thrive Market Home Office with Thrive Market products
- Yoga, meditation and other weekly events for mindfulness
- Coverage for Life Coaching & Therapy Sessions on our holistic mental health and well-being platform
- Free Thrive Market membership and discount on private label products
- Learning & Development Training programs through Udemy
- Casual atmosphere and great people to work with
We're a community of more than 1 million members who are united by a singular belief: It should be easy to find better products, support better brands, make better choices, and build a better world in the process.
Thrive Market is an EOE/Veterans/Disabled/LGBTQ employer
At Thrive Market, our goal is to be a diverse and inclusive work place that is representative, at all job levels, of the members we serve and the communities we operate in. We’re proud to be an inclusive company and an Equal Opportunity Employer and we prohibit discrimination and harassment of any kind. We believe that diversity and inclusion among our teammates is critical to our success as a company, and we seek to recruit, develop and retain the most talented people from a diverse candidate pool. If you’re thinking about joining our team, we expect that you would agree!
If you need assistance or an accommodation due to a disability, please email us at [email protected] and we’ll be happy to assist you.
© Thrive Market 2021 All rights reserved.
Read Full Job Description