Manager, Revenue Operations at Recharge (Remote)
We’re a rapidly growing company that is looking for someone that can help us scale quickly and efficiently. Recharge is looking for a tenacious, results-oriented Revenue Operations Manager to lead a group of analysts.
The ideal candidate has a track record of managing the day-to-day revenue operations of a high-growth SaaS company, possesses a high attention to detail, craves understanding of strategy and is experienced in Salesforce. This role reports to the Sr. Director of Revenue Operations and can be fully remote!
What you’ll do
- Live by and champion our values: #day-one, #ownership, #empathy, #humility.
- Oversee all Sales Account assignments including territory analysis
- Vet through existing data processes and figure out ways to improve best practices while minimizing additional admin work for team members
- Field any inconsistent information, requests for more information about an account, requests for reporting and dashboards from SSP Leadership
- Provide operational support to the Sales, Solutions and Partnership teams
- Assist with annual planning activities, including but not limited to territories, quotas, capacity planning
- Work cross functionally with Sales, Solutions, Partners, Marketing, Finance and Customer Success
- Review all outgoing and incoming signed contracts from customers for data accuracy and consistency; maintain high levels of data accuracy throughout our entire CRM
- Support the Sales and Account Management team with pipeline projections and analytics to reach their quarterly targets
- Provide reporting to various business stakeholders around Revenue Operations-related responsibilities and initiatives
- Work with Sales and Marketing leaders to architect and improve the flow of inbound leads: lead, marketing qualified, opportunity
- Drive best practices to increase sales efficiency and effectiveness via deal reviews, early checkpoint, and enforcement of internal controls and approvals
- Champion a customer-first deal approach while continually refining internal processes to support the deal experience for customers
- Provide a combination of technical and business expertise to manage implementations for the SSP organization
- Assist with any additional projects that enable further productivity and efficiency on the SSP teams
- Manage and mentor a growing revenue operations team
What you’ll bring
- 5+ years of experience in a Revenue Operations role
- 2+ years of people management experience
- Strong knowledge of Google Docs, Excel and Looker (or similar BI Tool)
- Experience working with sales systems and tools such as CRM (Salesforce), marketing automation (Hubspot, Marketo), sales automation (Outreach.io), and variable compensation
- Ability to drive simple, scalable solutions to difficult problems, and communicate complex analytical results, both written and verbally
- Experience driving cross-functional projects end-to-end. Ability to negotiate priorities across organizations at all levels
- Ability to work remote-first in a rapidly scaling organization
- Willing to travel as needed (~10%)
Since 2014, Recharge has helped over 15,000 merchants launch and scale their subscription business. Be it a curated monthly box, recurring necessities or access to exclusive perks, Recharge powers billions of dollars in annual processing for more than 50 million subscribers. Our remote-first team of 500+ is building the future of subscription commerce. Come join us on our mission to connect and empower the world through payments.
Recharge | Instagram | Twitter | Facebook
Recharge Payments is an equal opportunity employer. In addition to EEO being the law, it is a policy that is fully consistent with our principles. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to status as a protected veteran or a qualified individual with a disability, or other protected status such as race, religion, color, national origin, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, genetic information, pregnancy or age. Recharge Payments prohibits any form of workplace harassment.