Group Reporting Accountant (LTG) London, UK at Learning Technologies Group plc (Remote)
LTG plc has an exciting opportunity that would suit a technically strong qualified accountant looking for a role in an international, rapidly-growing, vibrant technology-based Group.
Reporting to the Group Reporting and Compliance Director, you will:
- Prepare statutory accounts including Group consolidated Annual and Interim financial statements and be a main point of contact for external auditors
- Prepare monthly Group consolidated management accounts for circulation to the plc Board
- Be involved in new acquisitions including owning the acquisition accounting, subsequent period impairment reviews and integrating the acquired companies’ financial reporting
- IFRS16 lease accounting adjustments
- Research and apply new accounting standards across the Group
- Identify and align differences in local GAAP reporting to IFRS for global subsidiaries
- Comply with statutory reporting and filing requirements including preparing subsidiary accounts
- Administer the Group’s share option schemes accounting
- Together with the wider Group Finance team, identify and implement financial reporting and system improvements
- Assist in the annual budget and reforecast processes
- Report to external stakeholders (e.g. prepare covenant reports to bankers)
- Prepare supplementary management information
- Ad hoc projects as required
The successful candidate will have:
- A professional qualification (ACA/ACCA) with 5+ years PQE in a Group Reporting role in a UK publicly listed company
- Strong technical knowledge of IFRS/GAAP
- Excellent attention to detail
- Exceptional MS Excel skills; competent and efficient at dealing with data from different sources
- Strong interpersonal skills and business acumen
You will be working for a global leader in the learning and talent management technologies sector. LTG is listed on the London Stock Exchange Alternative Investment Market (‘AIM’) and has grown rapidly through M&A and organic growth; the Group has a market capitalisation of ~£1.2 billion. LTG has offices in the UK, Europe, North America, LATAM, and the Asia Pacific and offers an exciting and dynamic environment for you to gain a breadth and depth of experience in a publicly listed company.
Please visit www.ltgplc.comfor more details.
LTG operates a flexible working policy whereby employees may work remotely but will be expected to attend the office periodically albeit with increased frequency around key reporting dates. The role will be based from the London office; you may be required to travel to other group offices as required.
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer and do not discriminate against any employee or applicant for employment because of race, color, sex, age, national origin, religion, sexual orientation, gender identity, status as a veteran, and basis of disability or any other federal, state or local protected class.