Our approach is grounded in the Conga Way, a framework of entrepreneurial spirit and achieving together to champion our 11,000+ customers. We're committed to our customers and to removing complexity in an increasingly complex world. Our solutions quickly adapt to changing business models so you can normalize your revenue operations.
At Conga, the corporate FP&A team serves as a critical support partner for executive leadership. The Financial Data Analyst will serve as a key member of the corporate FP&A team at the global headquarters in Broomfield, Colorado. The analyst will lead the Annual Recurring Revenue ("ARR") processes, reporting and analysis. Additionally, this position will be responsible for developing new data sources, reports and dashboards that enhance the FP&A team's analytical and business partnering capabilities around financial forecasting, headcount planning and other new and ad hoc requests. This role requires cross-functional collaboration and the ability to effectively communicate and build relationships across multiple departments and at all levels within the organization. This individual needs to be adaptable and capable of quickly and effectively learning and pioneering new tasks and responsibilities as the organization, processes, and systems evolve. This individual will be expected to be a team player, make sound decisions, exercise good judgment, and provide guidance and leadership to junior analysts as the team grows over time. This position reports to the Senior Director of FP&A - Reporting and Business Intelligence.
- Manage and maintain the entire ARR monthly reporting cycle including Alteryx processes, Tableau dashboards and other reports and analyses used to communicate ARR growth and retention rates to our private equity owners, executive leadership team and across multiple departments.
- Build and optimize new and existing ARR processes in Alteryx to further develop Conga's ARR reporting capabilities against new business requirements.
- Publish, maintain and develop new and existing ARR dashboards
- Test ARR calculations across reporting cohorts and assist with reconciling changes in ARR against renewal and billings data.
- Develop automation, new data sources and reporting that streamlines repeatable financial, business, and operational reporting and analyses.
- Be a technical resource to the FP&A team who supports and contributes to the development of forecasts, budgets, and long-range projections that align with Conga's strategy and goals.
- Perform analyses and reports on SaaS and Services key metrics, such as bookings, retention rates, churn, customer acquisition cost, customer lifetime value, sales productivity, etc.
- Partner with leadership to provide the financial reporting and analyses necessary for Conga to accomplish its business objectives.
- Be an integral member of various project teams to change/improve processes as the company evolves.
- Other duties as assigned.
Knowledge, Skills and Experience:
- Bachelor's degree in Finance, Accounting, Economics, or Business Administration.
- 5-7 years of combined experience in finance, reporting and analytics. FP&A, BI, Sales Ops, corporate strategy or management consulting, preferred.
- Advanced skillsets in Alteryx and Tableau required; 3-plus years of experience in each and certification, preferred.
- Reporting experience in SaaS tools like NetSuite, Workday and Salesforce. Experience with APIs, a plus.
- Proficiency cleaning, transforming and combining disparate data into highly reliable data sources.
- Strong knowledge of accounting, finance, and operations principles.
- Detail oriented. Able to validate the accuracy of one's own deliverables and produce reliable analysis.
- Proven ability to develop and maintain effective relationships at all levels of the organization.
- Can-do attitude and willingness to take on new assignments.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Demonstrated ability to collaborate remotely via phone, chat, or virtual meeting like GTM or Zoom.
- Demonstrated ability to manage multiple tasks and prioritize in a fast-paced environment.
- Ability to succeed in a complex and evolving organization and adapt to changes in structure and work priorities.
- Work both independently and in groups, collaborate with team members to achieve departmental and business goals.
- Positive and professional attitude; perform responsibilities with integrity; exercise sound judgment/decision-making skills.
- Strong proficiency in Excel.
- Experience working in SaaS or supporting a technology organization a plus.
In the spirit of the Conga Way, we strive to communicate openly about our compensation programs. They're intended to be competitive, equal, fair and free of any type of discrimination, clear, and easy to understand. So, in keeping with this approach, we're committed to delivering a generous compensation and benefits package to all colleagues worldwide. The first component of that package is compensation and, generally speaking, base pay is determined by market location for each role. The following information is provided in accordance with the Colorado Equal Pay Act. The general salary target for this position in Colorado is $95,000.00 per year. However, the base salary offered may increase (or decrease) depending on the candidate's job-related knowledge, skills, and experience. In addition to base salary, Conganeers receive a full range of perks and benefits, including financial, medical, and dental insurance. We also fund an annual bonus program, with payout based upon annual corporate performance and individual performance
Conga is proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer and provides equal employment opportunities to all employees and applicants regardless of race, color, religion, gender, gender identity, age, national origin, disability, parental or pregnancy status, marriage and civil partnership, sexual orientation, veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law. Reasonable accommodations will be made to meet the requirements of the Americans with Disabilities Act and will be provided as requested by candidates taking part in all aspects of the selection process.
All your information will be kept confidential according to EEO guidelines.
Conga is not open to third party solicitation or resumes for our posted FTE positions. Resumes received from third party agencies that are unsolicited will be considered complimentary.