Financial Data Analyst - PMO at JLL (Pittsburgh, PA)
About JLL -
We're JLL-a leading professional services and investment management firm specializing in real estate. We have operations in over 80 countries and a workforce of over 98,000 individuals around the world who help real estate owners, occupiers and investors achieve their business ambitions. As a global Fortune 500 company, we also have an inherent responsibility to drive sustainability and corporate social responsibility. That's why we're committed to our purpose to shape the future of real estate for a better world. We're using the most advanced technology to create rewarding opportunities, amazing spaces and sustainable real estate solutions for our clients, our people and our communities.
Our core values of teamwork, ethics and excellence are also fundamental to everything we do and we're honored to be recognized with awards for our success by organizations both globally and locally.
Creating a diverse and inclusive culture where we all feel welcomed, valued and empowered to achieve our full potential is important to who we are today and where we're headed in the future. And we know that unique backgrounds, experiences and perspectives help us think bigger, spark innovation and succeed together.
If this job description resonates with you, we encourage you to apply even if you don't meet all of the requirements below. We're interested in getting to know you and what you bring to the table!
The JLL PDS Account is looking for a Finance Data Analyst to join our evolving PMO team.
The Analyst will help drive the annual Global Capital Plan and Global Forecasting Accuracy.
On behalf of the client, HP, JLL Manages all Global Projects, ranging from small infrastructure projects to large ground-up developments.
Each year, we deliver projects averaging a total of $200M in capital spend.
Financial Data Analyst prepares financial reports that serve as summary information for managers. The analyst is responsible for compiling analytical reports that enables our team to make sound decisions.
Financial Data Analyst should be comfortable with compiling, interpreting, and reporting on all financial information.
This role requires high organization and communication skills coupled with the ability to work independently or in a group setting.
Manage Annual Capital Planning
- Monthly Forecasting
- Direct Bill reporting
- Quarterly & Yearly Actuals and Accruals reconciliation
- Labor Capitalization
- Work on Asset Capitalization with HP Finance
Long Term Planning (LTP)
- Work with HP Finance to help build the 3-year capital plan
Planning Infrastructure projects
- Managing Project Pipeline
- Creating Monthly program reports
- Working with other business lines to consolidate data
- Reports from Clarizen (JLL Projects Technology Tool)
- Working with BI team on reporting & dashboards
- In-depth knowledge of Microsoft Excel
- Comfortability with other Microsoft Office tools
- Critical thinking and problem-solving skills
- High attention to detail
- Drive to learn new things & develop your skillset continuously
- Excellent communication skills
Minimum Required Education
- Bachelor's degree in finance, accounting, economics, or a related field
- Contribute new ideas to enhance and improve service quality; build trust and credibility by delivering on commitments, operating with integrity and delivering outstanding results.
- Support team in achieving business development goals and understand how to identify potential opportunities.
- Act decisively, think big, and manage your time to meet deadlines in a fast-paced, high-volume environment. Most importantly, you'll want to contribute to a diverse, supportive, and talented team.
- Make technology work to your advantage. Demonstrate proficiency in the use and application of project management technology tools, and continually seek opportunities to develop your skillset.
Our benefits are a good reason to come to JLL.
We are committed to hiring the best, most talented people in our industry, and then empowering them with the resources and support to enhance their health, financial and personal well-being. Our underlying benefits philosophy is this: be fair to our people, and provide opportunities for those who take advantage of our programs and resources to lower their health costs and increase their personal and financial security.
Benefits to eligible employees, include:
- 401(k) plan with matching company contributions
- Medical, Dental & Vision Care
- 6 weeks of paid parental leave at 100% of salary
- Paid Time Off and Company Holidays
- Flexible Work Arrangements may be available
- Executive Benefits
What you can expect from us
We succeed together and believe the best inspire the best, so we invest in supporting each other, learning together and celebrating our success.
Our Total Rewards program reflects our commitment to helping you achieve your career ambitions, recognizing your contributions, investing in your well-being and providing competitive benefits and pay.
We can't wait to see where your ambitions take you at JLL. Apply today!
JLL Privacy Notice
Jones Lang LaSalle (JLL), together with its subsidiaries and affiliates, is a leading global provider of real estate and investment management services. We take our responsibility to protect the personal information provided to us seriously. Generally the personal information we collect from you are for the purposes of processing in connection with JLL's recruitment process. We endeavour to keep your personal information secure with appropriate level of security and keep for as long as we need it for legitimate business or legal reasons. We will then delete it safely and securely.
For more information about how JLL processes your personal data, please view our Candidate Privacy Statement.
For additional details please see our career site pages for each country.
For employees in the United States, please see a fully copy of our Equal Employment Opportunity and Affirmative Action policy here.
This position may require you to be fully vaccinated against COVID-19. If required, you'll be asked to provide proof that you're fully vaccinated upon your start date. You're considered fully vaccinated two weeks after you receive the second dose of a two-dose vaccine series (e.g., Pfizer or Moderna) or two weeks after a single-dose vaccine (e.g., Johnson & Johnson/Janssen). Failure to provide proof of vaccination may result in termination.
Jones Lang LaSalle ("JLL") is an Equal Opportunity Employer and is committed to working with and providing reasonable accommodations to individuals with disabilities. If you need a reasonable accommodation because of a disability for any part of the employment process - including the online application and/or overall selection process - you may contact us at Accommodation Requests. This email is only to request an accommodation. Please direct any other general recruiting inquiries to our Contact Us page > I want to work for JLL.