About Our Company
It’s not just a job. It’s a mission. If you’re as passionate as we are about empowering the small businesses of America, then you’ll be right at home with us.
Rapid Finance is the nation's leading provider of alternative financing solutions for small and mid-sized businesses. When traditional sources of funding are beyond reach, we open doors for business owners, providing access to the working capital that they need. With Rapid Finance, growing businesses can achieve their goals and reach even higher.
Our company is expanding into the future, and growing rapidly. We are aggressively investing in our people and technology as we aim to create a best-in-class experience for our clients. Let us invest in YOU!
About the Job
Rapid Finance is seeking a talented individual with outstanding critical thinking and analytical skills to join our growing Financial Planning and Analytics (FP&A) team. The Financial Analyst will be highly visible within our organization, providing value-added insights to assist the Company in portfolio management and in the execution of strategic initiatives.
The Financial Analyst will provide critical support to the FP&A team in accomplishing the following team goals:
- Driving, Coordinating & Reporting Business Performance – promoting a strategic focus by linking business and financial plans to strategic goals and tracking execution of strategy.
- Financial Planning – enable a better understanding of where the business is heading with the use of dynamic models.
- Financial Analysis – providing insightful and actionable analysis for consumption by the C-Level, Senior Management, and Board.
- Treasury Management – maintain the Company’s senior lending relationships through daily communication of cash requirements, preparing monthly reports about the company's financial condition and projections, and regularly monitoring business decisions against senior lending covenants.
In this role, the Financial Analyst will need to:
- Own quality/accuracy of technical execution and uses mistakes as opportunities for learning and development
- Organize and analyze portfolio performance and other data to identify and monitor trends.
- Create reports, identify problems, and recommend solutions pertaining to budgeting and financial execution.
- Monitor corporate development through analysis of financial information - generate and maintain financial models to evaluate Profitability, ROI, and Capital Cost, for examples.
- Provide data collection support within numerous databases for regression and multi-variant analysis on key metrics and data elements.
- Assist with the completion and delivery of weekly, monthly and quarterly scheduled processes and corporate presentations.
- Respond to ad-hoc data requests for information from executive management, internal and external customers in an organizational aesthetic format and automatic schedule.
- Update both standard and ad-hoc reports, scorecards & dashboards and analysis; maintenance of data integrity in conjunction with departmental colleagues.
- Perform special projects as needed
- Finance experience in complex modeling, management reporting, financial statements analysis, and executive presentation prep.
- You have a Bachelor’s degree – ideally in Business, Finance, Statistics, or Economics.
- Ensures accurate and timely completion of assigned tasks with general supervision.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills with a client focused, professional demeanor.
- Thrive in dynamic environments that require adapting to change.
- Proven ability to meet tight deadlines and prioritize workload
- A work ethic based on a strong desire to exceed expectations.
- Always takes initiative.
- Proven ability and willingness to learn and make a meaningful contribution
- Working knowledge of Financial Statements.
Why Rapid Finance?
Rapid Finance seeks the best and brightest. To us, finding and keeping A-talent is as important as closing a million-dollar deal. That’s just one of the reasons why we have been so successful, growing more than 20 percent every year.
Our team benefits from a commuting or parking allowance, employer-matched 401(k), tuition reimbursement, paid time off, and more. Just steps from the metro, our beautiful new office includes a modern open floor plan, free on-site fitness center, gaming areas, stocked kitchen, and other cool amenities and employee events.
Rapid Finance is an equal opportunity employer and committed to a diverse workforce.