Finance Customer Support Analyst (Contract) (Remote) at PointClickCare
Sorry, this job was removed at 10:15 p.m. (CST) on Wednesday, April 6, 2022
PointClickCare is the leading healthcare technology platform enabling meaningful collaboration and access to real-time insights at any stage of a patient’s healthcare journey. PointClickCare’s single platform spans the care continuum, fostering proactive, holistic decision-making and improved outcomes for all. Over 25,000 long-term post-acute care providers, and over 2,700 hospitals use PointClickCare today, enabling care collaboration and value-based care delivery for over 195 million lives across the U.S.
For more information on PointClickCare, please connect with us on Glassdoor and LinkedIn.
This role will report to Manager, Finance Customer Support, and will be responsible for pricing and deal compliance, data and financial modeling, analysis, and reporting to support our contract process.
Meet the Role:
- Work the contract renewal process with the sales team and Customer Success Management teams.
- Complete non-commercial changes on customer accounts: Sales role/rep, Amendment type/reason.
- Complete commercial changes on customer accounts: Quantity change, Rate/price changes, product corrections.
- Complete creation and corrections of account lines, location, account line merging/splitting.
- Complete Sales Order approvals and compliance checks on quotes including verification of legal ownership and co-signing contracts.
- Complete location organization moves - making sure that dates are accurate and subscriptions are cancelled as necessary. Track in facility changes object.
- Complete Maintenance Mode quoting.
- Complete Onboarding calls for all new organizations and facilities.
- Perform special projects and correction for Finance Transformation team.
- Interface with Sales and Finance to create quotes and Sales Orders in NetSuite legacy system until all customers are moved to Salesforce.
- Manage customer-initiated changes and coordinate with project, sales and finance teams.
- Ability to determine impacts of customer account changes on monthly recurring revenues and support transactional changes with adequate documentation.
- Regular interaction with the Customer Success Management, Sales and Project teams to fully understand client issues and determine best method to process request.
- Bachelor degree in Business, Finance, Accounting or related experience
- Salesforce or NetSuite experience is an asset
- Demonstrated experience working with customers on account and billing issues, including reconciliation, identifying billing inconsistencies, etc.
- Strong organization skills and great attention to details
- Excellent time management skills and prioritization skills
- Demonstrated ability to work with internal and external stakeholders in a customer-service oriented setting.
- Excellent communication skills, strong listening and interpersonal skills
It is the policy of PointClickCare to ensure equal employment opportunity without discrimination or harassment on the basis of race, religion, national origin, status, age, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, marital or domestic/civil partnership status, disability, veteran status, genetic information, or any other basis protected by law. PointClickCare welcomes and encourages applications from people with disabilities. Accommodations are available upon request for candidates taking part in all aspects of the selection process. Please contact [email protected] should you require any accommodations.
More Information on PointClickCare
PointClickCare operates in the Healthtech industry. PointClickCare was founded in 2000. It has 1557 total employees. It offers perks and benefits such as Disability Insurance, Dental Benefits, Health Insurance Benefits, 401(K), Remote Work Program and Paid Holidays. To see all 70 open jobs at PointClickCare, click here.
Read Full Job Description