AVP, Enterprise FP&A at Global Atlantic Financial Group
Pursuant to Company policy, all employees are required to be vaccinated for COVID-19 to access GA facilities. Currently, most of our interviews will occur over video. All offices are currently open, and our employees are back 4 days a week in NY and 3 days a week in all other offices. If you have questions on this policy, please contact [email protected]
Global Atlantic Financial Group is a leader in the U.S. life insurance and annuity industry, serving the needs of individuals and institutions. With differentiated investment and risk management capabilities, deep client relationships, and a strong financial foundation, the company has established a track record of delivering proven, value-added solutions and long-term growth. Global Atlantic is a majority-owned subsidiary of KKR, a leading global investment firm that offers asset management and capital markets solutions across multiple strategies.
Global Atlantic is looking for a diverse team of talented individuals who reinforce our culture of collaboration and innovation. We are dedicated to the career development of our people because we know they are critical to our long-term success. Join our team and come grow with us.
The AVP will join Global Atlantic’s Enterprise Financial Planning & Analysis (FP&A) team in out New York office at Hudson Yards. This role will work closely with senior management and multiple teams across the company to develop, refine, and analyze earnings and capital forecasts models, and facilitate our strategic decision-making processes. Specific responsibilities include:
- Drive multiple workstreams in preparation of enterprise planning presentations to senior management including the Board of Directors
- Manage enterprise financial proforma models under various account regimes (US GAAP, Statutory, etc.) within cloud-based analytics platforms
- Design and manage proforma model runs based on business drivers, actuarial valuation and pricing inputs, risk profile etc. and perform analysis on large underlying financial data sets to extract business intelligence and facilitate the decision-making process
- Assist in quantifying and review of financial impacts of strategic initiatives to the organization and business units; and support ongoing deals, capital market activities, etc.
- Assist in capital budgeting and capital allocation management framework to support firm’s business growth
- Manage various team members and resources based on projects
- 5+ years relevant experience in the life and annuity insurance sector
- Associate of Society of Actuaries (ASA), or Fellow of the Society of Actuaries (FSA)
- Bachelor’s degree (U.S. or foreign equivalent) in Actuarial Science, Mathematics, or a related field
- Sharp analytical / quantitative and technical abilities; Must be proficient in Excel
- Good understanding and hands on experience with programming language such as Python or VBA
- Experience with actuarial modeling software is a plus
- Can prioritize and execute tasks in a high pressure and fast-paced environment
- Strong communication skills and attention to detail
TOTAL REWARDS STATEMENT
Global Atlantic’s total rewards package is reflective of our corporate values, particularly diversity, excellence and innovation, with a focus on inclusion, pay equity, and flexibility. We are proud to support your personal and professional growth and well-being through programs such as educational assistance, virtual physical therapy, remote/onsite fitness reimbursement, a medical second opinion program, pet insurance, military leave, parental leave, adoption assistance, fertility and family planning coverage. We strive to foster a culture of total well-being through community outreach and charitable giving programs.
We are active in our communities-
- New York: Red Hook Conservancy, Girls Who Invest and The Bowery Mission
- Boston: Cradles to Crayons, Project Bread, Let’s Get Ready, Rise Against Hunger, Salvation Army and many other local volunteer organizations in around the Boston area
- Hartford: Habitat for Humanity, Foodshare, Humane Society, Hands on Hartford, Mercy Shelter and Dog Star Rescue
- Indianapolis: Elevate Indianapolis, Gleaners Food Bank and the Juvenile Diabetes Research Foundation
- Batesville: American Cancer Society Relay for Life, Angels of Giving, Margaret Mary Health Foundation, Ripley County Community Foundation, Safe Passage, Batesville High School Sponsorships, local area youth sports and food pantries, as well as many others
- Des Moines: United Way, Central Iowa Shelter & Services, Junior Achievement of Central Iowa and Make a Wish Foundation
- Berwyn: Food drive and will be planning an event to help a local family over the holidays
- Atlanta: Packaged Good Organization, which helps the most vulnerable community members with providing personalized care packages for people in need including the elderly, our armed forces, the homeless and hospitalized kids
- Bermuda: Sponsor of a weekly feeding program operated by The Hamilton Seventh-Day Adventist Church
Social platforms provide an environment to collaborate with others and participate in friendly competitions towards achieving physical, emotional and financial well-being. Our highly competitive health, retirement, life and disability plans can be tailored to best suit your needs and those of your whole family.
Global Atlantic is committed to creating an inclusive environment where everyone can meaningfully contribute to our success. We are proud to be an equal opportunity employer and we do not discriminate in employment on any basis that is prohibited by federal, state or local laws. More than that, we strive to be inclusive of all backgrounds and experiences, which we feel gives us a competitive advantage in the market and within our firm. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, disability, age, or veteran status. If you are hired and require an accommodation for any protected status, please email [email protected]
Global Atlantic Financial Company Employee Candidate Privacy Notice