Assistant Controller at Reibus International (Atlanta, GA)
Reibus is looking for an Assistant Controller who will implement and lead world class business processes and metrics for a global, fast-growing start-up. This key role will collaborate across departments including Purchasing, Operations, and Material Sciences to develop processes and drive efficiencies. We need a hands-on leader who thrives in a fast-paced environment and are excited to build something from the ground up, this is an excellent opportunity for you. If you are excited to work for a company that values and trains its employees and provides all the tools necessary to drive success, you should be a part of the Reibus team. We want you to learn and grow at Reibus, to try new things, and take chances.
WHAT YOU'LL DO
- Implement improvements and leverage technology to drive efficiencies in our accounting, reporting and payroll processes
- Monitoring our internal control environment
- Manage the financial statement audit and auditors
- Own month end and preparation of monthly/quarterly/annual financial statements
- Manage payroll and tax filing records
- Bachelors degree in accounting or finance
- Minimum 5 years experience in accounting
- Excellent organizational and leadership abilities
- Experience with Oracle's NetSuites a plus
- Outstanding communication and people skills
- Experience in diverse business functions
You may have heard that Reibus is the fastest growing tech startup serving the industrial space with $300B market potential. Why is that?
For starters, we offer a virtuous circle of solutions for the metals industry. This includes an easy-to-use B2B marketplace, finance solutions that customers can't get enough of, and a burgeoning logistics business already growing faster than we imagined. But what drives our success isn't great technology, or a visionary business plan. It is our culture. We invest in our culture and realize it is what sets us apart. Visit our office and you'll experience it for yourself.
We create an amazing place to work for our people. We solve real problems for our customers. That is why Reibus.
ASK US ABOUT:
- Our culture: The company values are at the core of today's decisions and our vision for the future.
- Paid-to-Live policy: It's not PTO, its PTL! Unlimited vacation, sabbaticals, reimbursements for vacation excursions, and donations to causes you volunteer for.
- The "Not-An-Employee Handbook:" Our 4-page preamble to working at Reibus is straightforward, and if you're the right fit, inspiring.
- "Be an adult:" This oft-repeated mantra exemplifies the ownership we empower our people with.
- Lighthouse Leadership: We ask our leaders to live in the place of need, stand tall, shine a light, and be a home.
A PLACE THAT LETS YOU BE YOU.
Diversity at Reibus isn't about checking a box or maintaining our corporate image, it stems from our commitment to creating a sense of belonging. We find and help grow individuals from all walks of life. We learn from each other's beliefs and celebrate the differences that power our learning. We ensure fairness and respect in the way we treat our people.
To learn more about becoming part of the Reibus family by emailing us at [email protected]