We started out in 2015 with a vision to simplify the digital cross-border payments experience for complex markets. Over time, we grew into a global Fintech platform, regulated in over 40 markets and reaching across 180 countries. Today we are a universal plug for financial services and our BaaS offering straddles cross-border payments, card issuance, and collections by way of capability. We have clients in all 6 continents and have diversified our offerings to meet the needs of banks, financial institutions, SMEs, and New Economy businesses like eCommerce and online travel. We are a team of more than 400 people across 11 offices globally and growing. Our vision is to embed world-class financial services into every platform we touch.
Our network is powered by our portfolio of licenses, hard-earned by building trust with financial regulators in over 38 countries. This combination of regulatory and tech assets is unique to Nium and is at the core of our unique value proposition.
Where do you come into the picture?
We are seeking a talented web developer/designer with WordPress experience to work with our marketing team on a freelance basis, between 20 and 40 hours a week. This commitment will require the candidate to work US Eastern Time zone hours (time zone differences provided below). Initially starting as a freelance role, there is the possibility of conversion based on fit, contributions and business needs.
US Eastern Time 9am = Central European Time 2pm
US Eastern Time 5pm = Central European Time 10pm
What would a day in your Life @ Nium look like?
- Manage Nium.com website and ensure proper performance
- Produce web pages in WordPress
- Build custom templates for email campaigns in Zoho Campaigns
- Ensure brand consistency on all projects across multiple marketing channels
- Fulfill other webdev/production duties as needed
- 5-8 years’ experience in web, digital, email
- Building web pages and websites using “headless” Wordpress CMS
- Create and maintain Guetenberg blocks
- Write, create, and maintain plugin-based features (not theme-based changes)
- Experience with WP GraphQL
- Experience with Advanced Custom Fields
- General Web Dev Knowledge
- Expert-level knowledge of Git version control
- Execute CI/CD best practices (and preferably Jenkins specifically)
- Manage NextJS in a production environment at the Enterprise level
- Work on React components driven by the Apollo client (or similar GraphQL interface)
- Experience with marketing automation suite such as Zoho, Hubspot or Marketo for creating forms and email templates
- Working knowledge of one or more marketing automation tools including Zoho, HubSpot, Pardot, Marketo and Salesforce a plus
- Strong knowledge of HTML, CSS and PHP
- Deep understanding of GraphQL spec
- Solid proficiency with Adobe Creative Cloud (Photoshop, Illustrator)
- Good handle on SEO best practices and front-end securityStrong skills in CSS, familiarity with SASS/LESS and CSS Modules preferred
- Comprehensive Health Insurance
- Home Office setup allowance
- Training & Development
- 24x7 Employee Assistance Program
- Recognition framework
- Generous Parental and Family leave