VP of WW Solution Architecture, Prisma Cloud at Palo Alto Networks (Remote)
Recruiter: Matthew Fromm
Hiring Manager: John Grosshans
At Palo Alto Networks® everything starts and ends with our mission:
Being the cybersecurity partner of choice, protecting our digital way of life.
We have the vision of a world where each day is safer and more secure than the one before. These aren’t easy goals to accomplish – but we’re not here for easy. We’re here for better. We are a company built on the foundation of challenging and disrupting the way things are done, and we’re looking for innovators who are as committed to shaping the future of cybersecurity as we are.
Disruption is at the core of our technology and on our way of work to meet the needs of our employees now and in the future through FLEXWORK, our approach to how we work. We’re changing the nature of work from benefits to learning, location to leadership, we’ve rethought and recreated every aspect of the employee experience at Palo Alto Networks. And because it FLEXes around each individual employee based on their individual choices, employees are empowered to push boundaries and help us all evolve, together.Job Description
As the Vice President Worldwide Solution Architecture for Prisma Cloud you will be responsible for leading the WW Solution Architecture (SA) organization. The SA organization comprises go-to technical experts who are instrumental in helping our customers architect, scope, and realize their cloud security transformation. This is a critical leadership role reporting to the SVP and CRO responsible for the GTM for the Prisma Cloud business. It requires a builder who has a passion for growing teams and businesses at scale. Strong background public cloud architectures and Devops will be critical for success.
- Groom the SA craft by building repeatable playbooks & defining execution best practices
- Design, Build, and Grow the WW SA organization. Recruit, mentor, and inspire SAs to do the best work of their careers. Build the appropriate organizational structures to balance the need for specialization, customer obsession, and coverage
- Influence the cloud security mindset of CIOs, CTOs, CISOs, DevOps leaders, shape their long term architectural direction and scope roadmap for them to get to their target end-states
- Champion the voice of our users and customers and influence product direction and feature priorities
- Scale the business to $1B+, sooner than others expect. Build appropriate processes, measurement and infrastructure needed
- Reinforce the technical excellence, hands-on, scrappy, and customer first culture. Preserve the “start-up” energy as we scale
- Build technical thought leadership on architecture, processes and operationalization aspects of DevOps and Cloud Security
- Steer the GTM strategy working closely with the CRO and extended leadership team
- Partner with Sales to deliver the number. Partner with Sales and Customer Success to manage the customer journey from technical discovery to technical win to successful adoption, value realization, and expansion
- Deep experience building and scaling pre sales organizations, preferably within a Cloud business, across large and small customers in a fast paced environment
- Experience managing distributed WW organizations is essential - North America, EMEA, and JAPAC based teams
- History of overachieving targets in a SaaS business
- Strong technical acumen / domain expertise in the areas of cloud architectures, CI/CD, DevOps, C-level presence and ability to carry prospect and customer conversations with gravitas
- Customer-facing experience in global field roles
- 10 or more years of distributed systems, cloud, SaaS, IaaS, PaaS, and/or virtualization experience
- Advanced university degree preferred
As a leader of the Prisma Cloud Solution Architecture team you will be leading an SE team organization in what is a startup business inside the largest cybersecurity company in the world. The business has a culture of solution focused selling to help clients resolve complex cyber threats. On joining this fast growing organization, you will not find anyone at Palo Alto Networks who is not committed to your success - it is a very close collaborative team when it comes to learning and solving customer challenges.
Our GTM team members work hand-in-hand with large organizations around the world to keep their digital environments protected. We educate, inspire, and empower our potential clients in their journey to security.
As part of our GTM team, you are empowered with unmatched systems and tools, constantly updated research and sales libraries, and a team built on joint success. You won’t find someone at Palo Alto Networks that isn’t committed to your success – with everyone pitching in to assist when it comes to solutions selling, learning, and development.
We’re trailblazers that dream big, take risks, and challenge cybersecurity’s status quo. It’s simple: we can’t accomplish our mission without diverse teams innovating, together.
Palo Alto Networks is evolving and changing the nature of work to meet the needs of our employees now and in the future through FLEXWORK, our approach to how we work. From benefits to learning, location to leadership, we’ve rethought and recreated every aspect of the employee experience at Palo Alto Networks. And because it FLEXes around each individual employee based on their individual choices, employees are empowered to push boundaries and help us all evolve, together.
We are committed to providing reasonable accommodations for all qualified individuals with a disability. If you require assistance or accommodation due to a disability or special need, please contact us at [email protected]
Palo Alto Networks is an equal opportunity employer. We celebrate diversity in our workplace, and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to age, ancestry, color, family or medical care leave, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, medical condition, national origin, physical or mental disability, political affiliation, protected veteran status, race, religion, sex (including pregnancy), sexual orientation, or other legally protected characteristics.
Covid-19 Vaccination Information for Palo Alto Networks Jobs
- Vaccine requirements and disclosure obligations vary by country.
- Unless applicable law requires otherwise, you must be vaccinated for COVID or qualify for a reasonable accommodation if:
- The job requires accessing a company worksite
- The job requires in-person customer contact and the customer has implemented such requirements
- You choose to access a Palo Alto Networks worksite
- If you have questions about the vaccine requirements of this particular position based on your location or job requirements, please inquire with the recruiter.