UI Frontend Developer at MariaDB Corporation (Remote)
MariaDB is making a big impact on the world. Whether you’re checking your bank account, buying a coffee, shopping online, making a phone call, listening to music, taking out a loan or ordering takeout – MariaDB is the backbone of applications used everyday. Companies small and large, including 75% of the Fortune 500, run MariaDB, touching the lives of billions of people. With massive reach through Linux distributions, enterprise deployments and public clouds, MariaDB is uniquely positioned as the leading database for modern application development.
The UI team of MariaDB SkySQL is looking for a UI frontend developer to join our distributed team of engineers across Bulgaria and India that works on building UI for SkySQL, a cloud-based SaaS product offered by MariaDB.
- Collaborate with UI and API teams to migrate existing UI to a modern UI framework in Vue.js
- Implement new features in the SkySQL portal to support different products and services
- Become the go-to person for assigned features
- Work closely with Product and Engineering teams to rapidly build a UI that is focused on great user experience
- Evaluate new product ideas, and build POCs
- Demonstrated ability for developing and deploying functional and maintainable UI
- Solid understanding of cross-browser, cross-platform compatibility standards and behaviors
- Experience developing with Git and Git-based continuous delivery processes
- Strong teamwork and communication skills, with great attention to detail and accountability
Bonus Experience and Skills
- Experience with Vue.js
- Experience building the frontend for SaaS products
- Understanding of CI/CD and containers
- Test automation using Robot Framework
- Knowledge of the product technology stack:
- Python, Go
- Google Cloud, AWS and/or Azure
- Kubernetes, Docker, Terraform
- Microservices, REST API
Remote - Pune, India
What’s in It for You?
Impact the world of technology by pushing the boundaries of technology and business models, working at MariaDB. Be part of a game-changing organization that encourages outside-the-box thinking, values empowerment, and is truly shaping the future of the software industry. You’ll be collaborating with high-caliber colleagues around the world, offering unparalleled learning and growth opportunities. We provide a very competitive compensation package, 25 days paid annual leave (plus holidays), stock options, a massive degree of flexibility and freedom, and more.
How to Apply
If you are interested in this position, please submit your application along with your resume/CV.
MariaDB does not sponsor work visas or relocation.
MariaDB is committed to providing any necessary accommodations for individuals with disabilities within our application and interview process. To request an accommodation due to a disability, please inform your recruiter.
MariaDB is an equal opportunities employer.