To Power Smart Mobility for Every Driver and Vehicle, Everywhere
For decades, parking was a hassle. Then in 2008, ParkMobile launched with a simple goal: make parking easier. Today, our team is committed to creating tech-based solutions that power smart mobility and make parking hassles of the past obsolete. We do this by creating innovative solutions that connect parking and mobility ecosystems, eliminating friction while maximizing convenience and efficiency. At ParkMobile we offer agile frameworks and incentives for innovators and problem solvers, all at the perfect spot for work and play at the heart of midtown Atlanta.
We’re experiencing exciting growth. We’re looking for more people to join our team and help shape a product used by more than 30 million people.
Overview of the Role
What You’ll Do
ParkMobile Test Engineering team is looking for talented individuals who will drive software development practices to Shift Left. In this role, our Test Automation Architect will work with the Engineering leaders and Test Engineers in evaluating and updating existing CICD pipelines, Automation Frameworks, and Test Delivery practices. We need a Test Automation Architect who wants to take an active part in growing, developing, and implementing automated testing solutions to maximize testing coverage and accelerate speed to market.
In this role, you’ll be working closely with the Senior Manager of Test Engineering and the P&E team on following activities:
- Evaluating and redesigning existing automation framework
- Providing automation solutions for building a comprehensive framework that can handle UI (web and mobile), and API testing
- Leading test implementations while mentoring junior members of the team
- Contributing/maintaining the test data (TDM) approach for the testing team
- Partnering with the SRE team to leverage CI/CD processes for test automation
- Producing reports and documentation to evaluate product health and delivery feedback
- Integrating and automating solutions for all steps of STLC - test creation, and execution, test results reporting, defect reporting, environment maintenance and deployment process
- Defining and implementing automation best practices and coding standards
- Developing, executing, and maintaining automation test scripts to meet software release deliverables, project testing requirements and other quality considerations
- Strategizing with the Test Engineering team to identify and minimize manual testing by identifying high-ROI test cases and automating them
Who You Are
- 5+ years of recent hands-on practical experience in developing UI and API automation
- Solid understanding of Shift Left practices to implement CICD pipelines
- Understanding of Feature flagging tools such as LaunchDarkly etc.
- Hands-on experience with a mix of modern Test Automation tools (e.g. Cypress, Selenium, Cucumber, and Mobile native solution), design patterns such as Robot, Page Object model and frameworks
- Strong Programming Skills in both object-oriented and scripting languages
- Integrations testing experience for both REST APIs and SOAP
- Experience using Continuous Integration tools such as CircleCI and Jenkins
- Knowledge of AWS services DynamoDB, S3, EC2, Lambda, SQS, SNS, RDS, etc.
- Experience with Container based services (Docker & K8S) and service virtualization
- Good experience in testing web applications and web services developed using latest technologies: ReactJS, Angular, .NET, Typescript, .Net, Ruby, ASP, XML, etc.
- Advanced SQL knowledge
- Strong analytical and communication skills, ability to effectively work with both technical and non-technical resources
- Strong aptitude for learning emerging technologies and testing techniques
- Experience using Atlassian products such as JIRA and Confluence
- Experience with Agile testing methodologies including BDD and Test-Driven Development (TDD)
- Exposure to performance testing and knowledge of performance testing tools
We know there’s no such thing as a “perfect" candidate. We’re all a work in progress and are growing new skills and capabilities all the time. ParkMobile welcomes those who are passionate about learning and evolving, if this looks like a role where you could do work that excites you, we hope you’ll apply.
At ParkMobile, we aim to build an inclusive culture where differences are used to inform better creative, strategic, and business decisions. We actively seek diversity of backgrounds, education, beliefs, and ways of thinking. We look to create a culture where everyone can belong because we believe that people do their best work when they can show up every day as their authentic selves. ParkMobile is an equal opportunity employer. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.