Technology & Innovation - Software Engineer
BE authentic. BE influential. BE the expert. Be all that and more at Colliers.
At Colliers, we help leaders succeed by helping them build amazing workplaces, businesses and communities around the world. We do this by thinking differently, sharing innovative ideas and offering a unique and collaborative workplace where you can succeed.
Who you are
You will be integral member of the US Technology & Innovation team and will be responsible for the specification, design, implementation, testing, and bug fixing of new features to support the MyColliers platform using Node.js and React. You will be involved in the full life cycle of exciting new projects, adding to Colliers technology stack. You're a true tech-y, with a passion for the hands-on development using Agile methodologies.
What you bring
- Bachelor's degree in Computer Science or equivalent
- Experience with Node.js and React
- Familiar with Agile methodology
- This position requires minimal overnight travel and is primarily within the US
Bonus skills and experience
- Curiosity and a passion for solving problems
- Ability to communicate with stakeholders at all levels
What success looks like
- You will be an integral part of the team, and key contributor to the MyColliers project
- You will provide new ideas to the table, to drive forward new technologies within Colliers
BE who you are and what you want to be with Colliers. We'd love to meet you. Apply today to join our team.
Please be aware that due to the COVID-19 pandemic, Colliers professionals in the United States are required to be fully vaccinated or engage in ongoing testing at regular intervals determined by Colliers in order to attend any Colliers workplace. As a condition of commencing any role, you will be required to self-report your vaccination status or testing results, as applicable, and provide verifying documentation. If you have any questions, please discuss with your Talent Acquisition Advisor.
Direct applicants only please, no agencies.
Colliers provides equal employment opportunity to all persons. No employee or applicant for employment will be discriminated against because of race, creed, origin, marital status, sexual orientation, age, otherwise qualified disabled or veteran status or any other characteristic protected by law.