Zscaler (NASDAQ: ZS) accelerates digital transformation so that customers can be more agile, efficient, resilient, and secure. The Zscaler Zero Trust Exchange is the company's cloud-native platform that protects thousands of customers from cyberattacks and data loss by securely connecting users, devices, and applications in any location.
With more than 10 years of experience developing, operating, and scaling the cloud, Zscaler serves thousands of enterprise customers around the world, including 450 of the Forbes Global 2000 organizations. In addition to protecting customers from damaging threats, such as ransomware and data exfiltration, it helps them slash costs, reduce complexity, and improve the user experience by eliminating stacks of latency-creating gateway appliances.
Zscaler was founded in 2007 with a mission to make the cloud a safe place to do business and a more enjoyable experience for enterprise users. Zscaler's purpose-built security platform puts a company's defenses and controls where the connections occur-the internet-so that every connection is fast and secure, no matter how or where users connect or where their applications and workloads reside.
We are looking for a talented, high-energy, team player to be part of our security engineering team developing Zscaler's cloud platform. Zscaler's Security Cloud processes over 200 billion transactions a day with near-zero latency to instantly secure millions of users in 185 countries. All transactions are logged and Zscaler's Web based interface provides real-time analytics and policy management capabilities for the administrator anytime, anywhere.
- BS/MS degree (Engineering, Computer Science)
- Minimum 2-4 years software development experience coding in 'C'.
- Strong programming skills in C or C#
- Experience developing Windows' device drivers
- Scripting experience in Perl or Python
- Self-starter, quick-learner, able to multi-task, and collaborate with others in a team environment
- Familiar with complete software development cycle
- Networking and/or security domain experience preferred
- Experience with FreeBSD based networking solutions
- Experience with developing high performance, fault tolerant networking security products such as web proxies and firewall
- Familiarity with LDAP/AD/SAML preferred
- Some small company/startup experience
All your information will be kept confidential according to EEO guidelines.
What You Can Expect From Us:
- An environment where you will be working on cutting edge technologies and architectures
- A fun, passionate and collaborative workplace
- Competitive salary and benefits, including equity
People who excel at Zscaler are smart, motivated and share our values. Ask yourself: Do you want to team with the best talent in the industry? Do you want to work on disruptive technology? Do you thrive in a fluid work environment? Do you appreciate a company culture that enables individual and group success and celebrates achievement? If you said yes, we'd love to talk to you about joining our award-winning team.
Additional information about Zscaler (NASDAQ: ZS ) is available at https://www.zscaler.com .
Zscaler is an equal opportunity employer. We celebrate diversity and are committed to creating an inclusive environment for all employees.