Sr. Software Engineer, Private Access Data Path at Netskope (Remote)
Today, there's more data and users outside the enterprise than inside, causing the network perimeter as we know it to dissolve. We realized a new perimeter was needed, one that is built in the cloud and follows and protects data wherever it goes, so we started Netskope to redefine Cloud, Network and Data Security.
Since 2012, we have built the market-leading cloud security company and an award-winning culture powered by hundreds of employees spread across offices in Santa Clara, Bangalore, London, Melbourne, and Tokyo. Our core values are openness, honesty, and transparency, and we purposely developed our open desk layouts and large meeting spaces to support and promote partnerships, collaboration, and teamwork. From catered lunches and office celebrations to employee recognition events (pre and hopefully post-Covid) and social professional groups such as the Awesome Women of Netskope (AWON), we strive to keep work fun, supportive and interactive. Visit us at Netskope Careers. Please follow us on LinkedIn and [email protected]
Private Access Data Path Engineer
As a member of the Netskope Private Access team you will play an integral role in the continued development of our new Zero-Trust Secure Access product, a cloud-native service for secure access to private enterprise applications in both the public cloud and the data center, that reduces risk by providing zero trust application access instead of network access. Click here for more about Netskope Private Access.
- Develop features for Netskope private access with performance and scale in mind
- Interact with product management and Quality Engineering to drive the features
- 8+ years of industry experience building high-performance networking software using socket programming.
- Experience in enterprise network and security technologies (firewalls, VPN, PKI/TLS etc.)
- Good fundamentals of TCP/IP
- Programming mastery in C/C++
- Experience with unit testing is a MUST
- Good understanding of multi-threading, algorithms and data structures
- Good knowledge of Linux at a systems level
- Strong analytical and troubleshooting skills
- BS Computer Science required, MS Computer Science strongly preferred