LivePerson is a transformational force in how brands and consumers communicate. With over 18,000 brands, including Citi, HSBC, Verizon, and Home Depot, we are on a mission to make life easier for people and brands everywhere through trusted Conversational AI. We believe in a future where conversations are the norm for getting your intentions fulfilled - whatever they are.
We are an innovative, intent-driven company that believes in building the future and we are looking for growth minded, unconventional thinkers, developers and builders to join the team.
You will thrive here if:
You can operate in a fast paced, dynamic environment
You can build partnerships that move our business forward
You build code that is simple, understandable, and clean
You see feedback or failure as motivation to learn and to grow
You believe data-driven decision making is the norm
You relate to our core principles (link) and want to work with Conversational AI experts
About the Team
You will work on a highly collaborative team that is focused on consumer-facing web and mobile conversational experiences that aim to delight through intent-based recognition. We are building new, scalable products that start with the customer intent and focus on conversational commerce and conversion. The team is focused on driving more consumers into messaging, recognizing their intents, and providing automation, commerce tools, and high customer satisfaction. We are seeking a driven, frontend developer that has a natural passion to creatively solve customer pain points through building innovative solutions.
In this role you will:
- Develop high-quality, performant technical solutions upon LivePerson’s consumer-facing web messaging window, it’s sub-components, and related apps/services
- Architect/design powerful end-to-end solutions involving the web messaging window including deep integrations with other LivePerson apps/services, as well as third-party integrations
- Perform thorough technical investigations in order to drive solution design, grooming requirements, and planning
- Engage with various stakeholders (external and internal) for collaboration in developing powerful solutions and solving cross-team issues
- Practice consistent technical documentation of investigations, solution designs, app/services, user guides, READMEs, business logic, etc.
- Contribute to meet and maintain the unit test and end-to-end automation test standards/coverage
- Engage in mentoring opportunities such as code-reviews, technical presentations, knowledge-sharing sessions, etc.
Your qualifications are:
- Expert level knowledge of web technologies, web browsers, and general web development
- Excellent knowledge/experience of service-side technologies and concepts, such as Java/SpringBoot or C#/.NET
- Substantial experience in designing, documenting, and communicating complex and full-stack solutions
- Notable experience/knowledge of writing unit tests using a testing framework such as Mocha
- Intermediate knowledge of end-to-end automation tests for web applications
- Being a team player and collaborating in a remote environment with distributed teams
Why you’ll love working here:
LivePerson was named to FastCompany’s World’s most innovative companies of 2020 list for the Artificial Intelligence category. We offer top tier tech & data science colleagues, along with opportunities to push your own limits. We embrace invention and experimentation. Most importantly, you’ll have an ability to make an impact at work and at brands across the globe as we build the future with trusted Conversational AI together.
At LivePerson, people from diverse backgrounds come together to do their best work and be their authentic selves. We are proud to be an equal opportunity employer.
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to age, ancestry, color, family or medical care leave, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, medical condition, national origin, physical or mental disability, protected veteran status, race, religion, sex (including pregnancy), sexual orientation, or any other characteristic protected by applicable laws, regulations and ordinances. We also consider qualified applicants regardless of criminal histories, consistent with legal requirements.