Sr Fullstack Software Engineer-JB0011576-KS at ServiceNow
ServiceNow is making the world of work, work better for people. Our cloud-based platform and solutions deliver digital workflows that create great experiences and unlock productivity for employees and the enterprise. We're growing fast, innovating faster, and making an impact on our customers' and employees' lives in significant and important ways. With over 6,900 customers, we serve approximately 80% of the Fortune 500, and we're on the 2020 list of FORTUNE World's Most Admired Companies.®
We're looking for people who are ready to roll up their sleeves and help us build on our incredible momentum, our diverse, engaged workforce, and our purpose to make the world of work, work better.
Learn more on Life at Now blog and hear from our employees about their experiences working at ServiceNow.
We, the HR Service delivery group are currently seeking an exceptional Software Engineer to build highly innovative solutions on top of our proven platform-as-a-service (PaaS) product. The successful candidate will work across our applications, delivering new functionality, new products and work across the entire lifecycle from design through go live, while working closely with a team of passionate and talented individuals.
What you get to do in this role:
- Own and drive feature delivery through requirements gathering, design, implementation, unit testing and automation phases.
- Write rich web components, build performant and scalable applications.
- As a Senior Software Engineer you will be a key senior member of the team who can set feature direction, provide solid designs and be the person willing to assist other team members in solving complex problems.
- Provide timely world class support that delights our customers.
- Mentor and help grow the team into a super talented team
To be successful in this role you have:
- 4+ years of experience designing & implementing highly interactive UI for high volume robust web applications
- Solid experience with databases, REST APIs while considering performance and scale
- Exceptional trouble shooting, analytical, and problem-solving skills
- Experience writing unit tests, profiling, and code tuning
- Bachelor's/Master's degree in Computer Science or a related discipline
- Videos To Watch
- Some products the team has built:
Onboarding and transitions: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=O0U8NdWYMHc
Journey Accelerator: https://youtu.be/qwsHVgICHb4?t=113
ServiceNow is an Equal Employment Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, creed, religion, sex, sexual orientation, national origin or nationality, ancestry, age, disability, gender identity or expression, marital status, veteran status or any other category protected by law.
All new employees hired in the United States are required to be fully vaccinated against COVID-19, subject to such exceptions as required by law. If hired, you will be required to submit proof of full vaccination or have an approved accommodation, by your start date. Visit our Candidate FAQ page to learn more.
If you require a reasonable accommodation to complete any part of the application process, or are limited in the ability or unable to access or use this online application process and need an alternative method for applying, you may contact us at [email protected] for assistance.
For positions requiring access to technical data subject to export control regulations, including Export Administration Regulations (EAR), ServiceNow may have to obtain export licensing approval from the U.S. Government for certain individuals. All employment is contingent upon ServiceNow obtaining any export license or other approval that may be required by the U.S. Government.
Please Note: Fraudulent job postings/job scams are increasingly common. Click here to learn what to watch out for and how to protect yourself. All genuine ServiceNow job postings can be found through the ServiceNow Careers site .