ClickUp is the world's only all-in-one productivity platform that flexes to the way people want to work. It replaces all individual workplace productivity tools with a single, unified platform including project management, document collaboration, spreadsheets, chat, goals, and more. On a mission to make the world more productive, ClickUp is headquartered in San Diego and scaling remotely and internationally. As one of the fastest-growing SaaS companies in the world, ClickUp helps millions of users to be more productive and save at least one day every week. 🦄
As we grow, it is important for our internal teams to have immediate access to information required to support our customers throughout their lifecycle with ClickUp. Our platform is a highly customizable used by a vast array of customers. We are looking for someone to put together a way for our team to quickly access common configurations and workflows. You will also help to create a centralized communication channel for unique customer needs. This will ensure our customers have the information they need at any phase!
As an additional member of ClickUp's Solutions Center of Excellence team, you will provide product knowledge and standard methodologies to a variety of teams. This includes sales, services, customer enablement, customer success and customer support. You'll work with teams across the company to gather solutions and create standardized information resulting in solutions that are reusable for others.The Role:
- Create and maintain a single source repository for the standard methodologies of how to configure and implement ClickUp solutions.
- Dig deep in each use case to fully understand customer requirements and create the best solutions applying ClickUp, or partner with other teams to build solutions.
- Standardize solutions for use across internal teams as well as work with our Customer Enablement team to document these solutions for our customers.
- Create and handle a coordinated communication channel between various departments providing ClickUp support.
- Maintain the ClickUp template center for all community templates that customers can use. Work with Customer Enablement on documenting how to use them.
- Create and Maintain common use case repository, including quick facts and FAQ's
- Serve as liaison between product and other teams. Provide contributions to the product roadmap.
- Conduct recurring meeting with various teams to share product related information and solicit feedback.
- Assist with product demos and/or build outs when required.
- Strong problem solving skills, with heavy emphasis on solutions to use the power of ClickUp to achieve new heights!
- Deep understanding and prior experience implementing multiple types of use cases of ClickUp or other Collaborative Work Management tools (Monday, Asana, Jira, Wrike, Planview, Clarizen, Smartsheet, etc).
- Experience with common use cases such as IT, PMO, Sales/CRM, Marketing/Creative, and Engineering/Product Development.
- Ability to learn diverse use cases and industries, and build solutions to meet their needs.
- 2-3 years of experience in B2B SaaS as a solution architect, implementation manager, solutions engineer, technical consultant, specifically within onboarding and implementation of software.
- Strong project management skills to keep projects on-track and run unique flows.
- At least 2 years implementing new technology for medium and large organizations.
- Ability to clearly articulate technical topics to a non-technical audience.
- Superb written and verbal communication skills.
- Positive demeanor, empathy, and high energy.
- Experience in SaaS, PPM software, or collaborative work management (CWM) tools such as Monday, Wrike, Planview, Changepoint, CA, Mavenlink, Workfront, etc.
- Experience with relevant enterprise solutions such as JIRA, ServiceNow, Salesforce, Oracle, etc.
- Experience with workflow automation or integration tools, such as Zapier, Integromat, Workato, etc.
- PMP or Agile Scrum certified.
ClickUp was founded on a culture of hard work, consistent growth, and a desire to break norms. We’re a values-driven company and hire based on ambition, merit, and a willingness to do what it takes to succeed. We don’t care where you’re from, what you look like, or who you’re in a relationship with—we hire the best people for the job, and create an environment that supports employees on their journey to do the most exciting work of their lives! ClickUp is an Equal Opportunity Employer, and qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, or national origin.